.17.

"Well aren't you gonna offer me any soup?" He said in a s Stern voice

"Ya I'm sorry did you want some?"

"YES please."

I grabbed 2 bowls from the inside of the cabinet and poured some in each I walked over to mattia bowl in hand an I I set it on the table.

I turned around to go grab mine when I heard a splash. I turned around as quick as Speedy Gonzalez. (sorry I had to add speedy Gonzalez 🙃)

.Mattia.Pov.

I know what I can do to this girl.

.I know.

She's mine. An nobody elses. I have her rapped around my finger now that Sky Peterson killed herself.

I took a wild guess... well not so wild. See I seen that sky kissed y/n when I seen them across the hall through the little window on the door. I seen it all happen sky and how she was rejected I saw she couldn't handle rejection to will an ran off.

An not even a day later kairi texted me about the tea how sky jumped off a bridge an ended it all.

An I knew y/n was impacked when I saw her having a panic attack in the middle of the assembly. She looked scared.

So as I usually do I connect the peace and now Walla.....I knew I wouldn't be able to confront her in school so I went over to her house I snuck in house through her window. An I creeped down the stairs till I seen her cooking food.

Just how I like to see a woman. Where she belongs in a kitchen.

I sat down an I talked she noticed we talked some more. But then I told her I knew I had gotten to her now.

She freaked out. She knew the consequences will come back to get her.

"I'll do anything just PLEASE don't tell anyone"

Hell those words made
my whole week.

An if I'm being honest here. I'm kind horny rn. Not gonna lie. But I don't think she's getting the hints. So I'm use what I have against her to get my way.

She served me so soup it smelled delicious not gonna lie but my nerves are getting the best of me.

As soon as she turned around I "acted" like it spilled all over me so I can punish her.

.Y/n.Pov.

I turned around to see Mattias soup spilled all on his shirt. I was scared I messed up. How can I mess up already?
I'm sure I put the bowl far enough!?

Mattia had anger in his eyes. He grabbed me by my arm an said

"You know what happens to girls when they  mess up?!?"

"Uhh n-no"

"They get punished."

He started to drag me up the stairs I knew what was about to happen. I can't I couldn't let that happen.