.15.

I ran

I ran faster each second my heart was litterly pounding so hard it litterly felt like I was going to throw up. I ran through the forest. Straight to the bridge.

I was just so tired I collapsed on the board walk. I couldn't do it anymore. I'm just so
Tired of it All.

I am so weak so stupid for kissing her. I felt so embarrassed. My life is now ruined bc of my dumbass mistake.  Why did I do it?

"She's gonna tell everyone..."

     No.. she she's not like that!!!

"You're so Stupid ur so FUCKING retarded! You're gonna be known as the bisexual FREAK!!!"

NO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I shouted. A woman Walking her dog stared at me like I was... Crazy...

I can't do this anymore!!!! I started to cry out.

"Then jump"

I was processing everything. All the horrible things i faced and how shitty my life was. And how it would look in the future if I go back to school...

"All the pain will go away"

I walked backwards with tears in my eyes. I knew this wasn't isn't right.

"You will be free.. and Numb from it all."

But it's not like nobody would care if I died.... Right?

"Do it"

No maybe I should-

"DO IT U FUCKING WHORE"

.I'm sorry.
I said in a low voice.

I ran towards the metal bar pulled myself over it to see a pavement and a little stream next to it.

I turned around.....Closed my eyes.....and let myself fall back.

"See you in heaven"

".Bye kid."

A/n- I am so sorry if I triggered something for anyone. Please call (800-273-8355) if you need someone to talk to.

.The-next-day.

You're POV:

I woke up to a dozen text messages from my friend Malcolm. ( He was mentioned back in chapter 13) He works with my friend sky in robotics class.

I almost forgot about what happened yesterday between me and sky.
Almost.

I got ready like any other day. Put on a random out fit and I didn't care I felt so bad to day I don't feel sick or anything I just felt gloomy today.

I grabbed my skateboard and walked out the door. It was so beautiful outside today.

Like always I rode past the skate park then past the regular park empty as always.

Then by Adams Street to see Mrs. Greens like always talked to her for a min and went along my way.

Then boom. I went to the Bush to hide my skateboard. Then went in through the front doors. Everyone was talking about something or someone.

I'm guessing something happened? Idk but I knew it was serious when I seen the teachers all huddled in a classroom together. Even our principal looked like he was on edge.

I saw kio as i walking past. He and his friend group were staring at me. Did I do something? What did I do this week?!?

I walked up to my locker and grabbed my stuff for my first class and as I was walking I saw Malcolm crying walking into the boys bathroom. A teacher Soon followed.

☁️I couldn't understand what was happening. I am so confused. Why is everyone Acting so weird today?☁️

It was soon announced on the loud speaker for everyone to head to the auditorium for an emergency assembly.

I put my stuff back in my locker and made my way towards the auditorium. By now all the seats were taken so I just stood up in the back.

I seen Mattia sit down with his friend group close by.

Principle: We know you may have heard the news spreading around. So I dicided to address this now before it is taken out of proportion.

Principle: Sky Peterson a student here at our school has been declared Dead. She committed suicide yesterday afternoon. At this moment we -

My heart felt like it was choking me. It felt like I was suffocating. I couldn't breath. I can't breath. I i need air.

I looked around the room it felt like it  was spinning. I saw Mattia look back at me. We stared at each other for what felt like hours I felt so overwhelmed. I couldn't hold it in I ran out. I slammed the door. And ran as I can all the way to the bridge until I ran into Malcolm.

I had tears in my eyes and Malcolm looked like he had been crying as well.

Malcolm: I know I know...

I just buried my head into his shoulder. I had been friends with sky since well as long as I can remember. And now she's gone...

It felt like I cried in his shoulder for the longest of time. I just had to let it out. I didn't cry at my Dad's funeral. So I guess I just let it all come out now.

Malcolm: You know this is where she did. It right?

Y/n- Ya I'm pretty sure they said it in the assembly...

Malcolm: Funny how they cleaned it up so quickly. If we were normal ppl in this world we wouldn't be able to tell that somebody committed suicide right here. Even if we walked past here more then a million times....

Y/n- To bad we're not normal people....

"Ya"

🐸