.10.

I got ready for school like always. Mattia and I haven't talked since what happened at my house. He's fucking other girls while we are dating. GrEaT rIgHt? I'm not mad. I'm not mad at all. Oh and olivia and kio started dating 2 weeks ago and have completely forgotten that I exist. Again. I'm not mad. You are tho.

I took a shower and changed like any other day.

   ^what ur wearing

   ^what ur wearing

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I didn't see my mom ofc she's at work or still sleeping. I checked her room she's sleeping. My mom had been taking alot of shifts lately. Well ever since my dad died. But that's not important Right now.

I grabbed apple juice from the fridge and went to the front door put on my shoes and grabbed my skate board.

And i am off to the cruel world of it own hell whole I liked to call school.

I passed the skate park seeing the full view of the junkie that sleep there.

The park that's always empty In the mornings.

And the old lady from Adams Street feeding the birds every morning.

"Good morning Mrs.Green"

"Good morning y/n have a good day at school."

"I will"

After having a lil chat with Mrs.green. I made it to school.

I walk in to see the poster about the assembly today. I didn't pay it much attention Since the only thing I go up to go up  there for was about honor roll. That's all.

I walked to my locker seeing mattia flirting with yet another girl. I didn't care. I'm just focused on getting good grades scoring high in everything I do. And moving as far away as I can from this shit show of a town.

Then I seen olivia and kios so called "new friend group" I am a lil No.
I was little sad. But I understand it now. Plus working alone is away better.

I went to class where i seen the only  decent person here in this school. My lab partner. Hector.

He was looking at one of our projects we had to present today.

Y/n-How does she look?

Hector- Perfect. And did you realize every one else is doing a volcano and we did a-

Y/n- Space ship yes I was very aware. And that's exactly why we are getting a A+ in creativity.

Hector- That is a fact.