.8.

I am to lazy to write the recap but on a side note :
I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THIS!!! ↑↑↑ it's a good series that is really underated.

•~•~•~•~•~•Mattias pov•~•~•~•~•~•

I was waiting for her outside of her so we can go get lunch together. But she never came out of the classroom Robert was in her class so I asked him if she had showed up.

Robert- Hey Mattia

Mattia- Sup so umm did y/n show up to class today?

Robert- No she didn't. I was looking for her to you know.

Hearing Robert say that made me wanna snap at him. Why was he looking for her? Are they friends? Why she skip? Why didn't she tell me anything?! Are they a thing? Why The fuck does he want her?!?

Mattia- so uhh why are you looking for her?

Robert- Oh we were assigned as partners for this class. I was looking for her so I can tell her what she missed.

Mattia- Oh okay.

Robert- Why are you looking for her?

Mattia- Me? Oh ya we- we were working on something earlier so I was.... well see here's the thing we-

Robert- DuDe if you don't want to tell me that's fine.

Mattia- O-ok

Robert- let's just go get some lunch.

Mattia- What do you want to eat?

Robert- I can go for McDonald's rn.

Mattia- okay I'll start the car go get the rest of the guys.

Robert- on it.

•~•~•~•~•~•3rd person~•~•~•~•~•

Mattia was walking to his car turned it on and sat there and just started talking to himself.

Why did she skip class? Did I do something? It's was kios fault she left. It is kios fault. I told olivia to stay outta my way. Olivia and kio are a bad influence on her. She has to stop hanging out with them.

Then suddenly he heard a knock on the window. He looked and seen the boys. He opened the doors for them and started to drive to McDonald's.

Mattia- Don't scare me like that.

Kairi- we only knocked on the door it's not like we banging on it.

Ale- What were you just saying?

Mattia- What?

Ale- Through the window. I saw you saying stuff to yourself. What was it?

Mattia- nothing important.

Robert- Is it about y/n?

Kairi- woooh y/n like y/l/n?

Mattia- Jesus Robert ever learn how to keep things quite?

Ale- Did u hit that?

Mattia- no.

Kairi- I'm shocked she is a VERY good girl. Like straight A's kind of girl.

Ale- yup. What are you doing messing around with her anyways?

Robert- he liKeS HeR.

Ale&kairi- OoOooOo

Mattia- STFU ANNOYING @SS JE-SUS

Ale- You simpin mattia?

Mattia- No. Fuck off let's go eat. We are here already anyways.

•~•~•~•~•~•Mattias POV~•~•~•~•~•~•

I parked the car. As soon as I got out of the car I seen 3 skateboards. I knew it. I rushed everyone inside. Before i walked in I seen y/n walking up to kio and grabbing his hand. I wanted to go up to her and slap her. But I'm with the guys didn't want them to know about any of this. But The fuck she think she's doing?!?

I walked straight in. I knew they had seen me. Kio and olivia did. I can tell from there facial expressions. She turned around. I did the same. Didn't want her to notice I've seen her so I just started to order.

I seen her about to walk out with them.

I let her walk away from me.

That would be the last time I ever let her do that.

We all ordered our food and sat down to eat. I was hungry. Like really hungry. so I ate almost a tray full. I told the guys I was going to the bathroom.

A guys came in. He goes to our school his name is Hector he the one who gives me the good stuff. Iykyk.

Hector- Here.

Mattia- thx means alot.

Hector- you mean u have been buying alot? That could fuck you up good make u go crazy. U know?.

Mattia- ya I know. But doesn't matter to me. It makes me feel good. And that's all I want from it. Is to feel good.

Hector- ya ya mattia just pay up.

Mattia- ugh here.

Hector- Just slow down a bit alright? Don't want you hurting yourself and ppl around you.

Mattia- Je-sus u done?

Hector- Fine. Pleasure doing business with ya. see u at school!

Mattia- bye.

I went back to the table. The guys were already finished eating. So we were about to leave. When kairi asked me a question. I didn't know how to answer.

Kairi-Fr tho do you actually like that gurl y/n or are you just gonna hit and dip?

Mattia- Honestly I'm gonna-

NICE.
TRY.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I.

DON'T.

SPOIL.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)