.5.

Recap: I had thought I ran far enough and stopped for a little break then I heard it.

"I found you"

And a pair of hands rapped around my mouth...

•~•~•~•~•~•Y/n POV~•~•~•~•~•

I tried to get myself lose from his grip but he was to strong. I tired, I swear I tired real hard to make a run for it. But he had a good grip on me.

Y/n- Mattia please let...me...GO

Mattia- aww babe

He let go of my head and grabbed me by the rist he was holding on to me like a tiger sticking it's claws into it's pray.

Y/n- mattia.. your... hurting..mE

Mattia didn't react...he just looked into my eyes while STILL holding onto my rist with a tight grip Never letting loose of it. I hate to admit it but his eyes look so beautiful. I really don't know how to describe them their dark brown like everyone else's but have a hint of something new something I never seen in his eyes before.

With his free hand he grabbed my face squeezing it hard and making me look directly at him. I felt so uncomfortable I didn't know what to do but try to get out of his grip because each minute it became stronger and each minute it would become even more painful for me.

Mattia- when are you going to listen to me?

Y/n- When you stop being a dick.

He squeezing me even harder...

Mattia- I'll stop being a dick when you listen to me THEN I'll let go.

Y/n- ok.

Mattia- you also have to say it.

Y/n- say what?! Your my Lord omgg I praise you?

Mattia looks at me and laughs..

Mattia- I never said to give a whole seen.

Y/n- well you got one now let me go.

Mattia- I don't think so...

Y/n- what? WHY not?!?

Mattia- well remember in the closet you promised me that you will come home with me.

Y/n- aww well... promise broken

Mattia had put way to much pressure on my arm

Y/n- Mattia..oww...okay I'll go but- please loosen ur grip!!!

Mattia- see Mama's all it takes is a little discipline to make you listen.

Y/n - don't call me Mama.

Mattia- I GET TO CALL YOU WHAT EVER I WANT

Y/n- I SAID NO LET ME GOO-

Mattia slapped me.
He really just hit me.