.4.

Recap:

Mattia kept on getting closer to me I kept backing up until I hit something.

And I blacked out...

~•~•~•~•Y/n POV~•~•~•~•~

I don't remember a thing.
I didn't recognize where I was.
Until I was completely awake.

I was staring at the ground. Like I was flying off the ground. I started to freak out in my head until I realized what's going on. I heard a loud grunting noice. I instantly new it was mattia.
He was carrying me.

I played dead until i decided I had enough of this bull shit. And so I kicked him where it hurt guys the most.
No not his heart guys like him Don't have one. In his - [ I'll let you figure that out for the long run...] As soon as he dropped to the floor. I heard him squealing. I went running for my life. I didn't want to go far so I can follow him back to the main street so I won't be lost anymore. I hid behind a rock. It was large enough to cover me but not enough to cover my view.

I watched Mattia get up and look around.

I was honestly shaking.

He did something I didn't really expect him to do. He just went on his phone. He was laughing to himself. About what?!?

What is so fun-

Ring*Ring*Ring*

It was coming outta my
back pocket...

My heart skipped 2 beats I swear it felt like something out of a horror movie.
.

I was so scared and so distracted on making a run away... I didn't realize I had my phone in my back
Pocket.

I.
Feel.
Nothing.
But.
Retarted.

I quickly turned around to grab it to make it shut the fuck up but he was already making his way towards me.. I didn't have time to think so I grabbed it while it was still ringing and ran with it in my hand.

I felt like looking back..I couldn't see him but I heard him calling out to me.

Mattia- y/n please come out I'm just trying to help you.

Mattia- come on I'm not letting you stay lost.

Mattia- it's getting late!

I could hear him getting even more aggressive Everytime he spoke.

Mattia- YOU PROMISED ME!!!

I wanted to answer him the first few times he called out to me but the third time he started to get more aggressive so I stayed quiet.

Mattia-I KNOW YOU HEAR ME BITCH!!!! COME OUT NOW BEFORE I FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!!

Mattia- it's.......It's because of that boy isn't?!? He did something to you I know i-

Y/n- mattia please just go home! I yelled I didn't want to hear him yell anymore.

Mattia- Then come out now. Please you know I would never hurt you.

Y/n- mattia I said NO now go home!!!

Mattia- alright since you want to play hide and go seek... You hide and I'm it? Okay?

Y/n- NO

Mattia- well to late!!! bc u have 5 seconds to run.

Y/n- mattia please I'm begging you to go HOME.

Mattia- 5.....

Y/n- Are you high???

Mattia- 4....

Y/n- Please Matti-

Mattia-3....

Y/n- if this is about kio. We are just friends get over it !!!

Mattia- 2.1 THAT'S IT BITCH READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!

~•~•~•~• Y/n Thought~•~•~•~•~

I am scared of Mattia.

I am afraid of him.

He's probably just messing with me. But he has never gone this far.. He's probably just mad at me for messing with another guy. Why is he acting like this? I didn't do nothing wrong but just make a friend.

Back to y/n pov.

I heard leaves crunching so i-

ran and ran and ran AND ran as fast as I can. I started to think I was far enough when I couldn't hear him anymore. I stood behind a tree stump out of breath.

Until I felt a hand around my mouth.

"Found you"