.1.

Y/n pov:

* Beep*beep*beep*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I still have 2 hours till I have to go to school but I rather be ready early. I really don't want to be late on my first day back. I get up and brush my teeth take a shower and check my bag to make sure I have everything.

^this is what u are wearing

After I finish doing that. I go downstairs to see what my mom is doing she was by the stove making me breakfast bacon egg and cheese to be exact.

M-mom

Y/n- good morning mom
M- good morning you ready for school? It's your first day back.
Y/n- I guess so.
M-whats wrong?
Y/n- nothing I just am getting butterflies that's all.
M- okay hurry up and finish eating.
Y/n- alright.

-------3rd person--------

Y/n finished eating her food. Grabbed her skate board, kissed her mom goodbye and walked out the door

Back to your pov

I was skating down the block and turned a corner and there was Olivia with her skate board and backpack waiting for me. I ran to her and gave her the biggest hug EVER. We hadn't seen each other since last day of school before she left to California for the summer.

Olivia-hey looks like somebody missed me.

Y/n-NO DUHH u left me alone all summer

Olivia-you can't say that we pretty much FaceTime everyday

Y/n-but yet still wasn't enough...:'(

Olivia-and-Wooow you had a huge glow up!!! What happened to you...

Y/n-That's what my mom SAID to me yesterday!!! I don't think so tho I look the same.

Olivia- sUrE yOu dO

Y/n-oh shut up.

Olivia- LMAO and a attitude I see..

3rd person

Y/n then skates away.olivia soon to follow after her and as they both skate towards the school y/n gets stopped by a boy.

------------------------Y/n pov-------------------------

I was racing with olivia until a boy came up to me while i was still skating and well I tripped and fell.