.6.

Recap:

Mattia- OPEN THIS DOOR I SWEAR DON'T MAKE ME KICK THIS DOOR OPEN OR ELSE YOUR GONNA GET IT TONIGHT!

Y/n- I didn't know what he meant but I wasn't gonna stay to find out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mattia was banging on the door like a psychopath. I held on to the door so it would open bc he was seriously about getting it open.

I heard him leaving up stairs. I took this as a opportunity to make my move.

I got up from the floor and made my way to the tiny window near the toilet. [(👁️👅👁️) - iykyk]

After 5 min I got my top half out but not my bottom half. So I was trying so hard to push myself out but my bum was a little big to fit through the tiny ass window. I took a little break. I was really surprised I had thought mattia had given up. And decided to just let me leave.

I spoke to soon.

I heard the door rattling. It sounded like keys shaking. I pulled and pulled and pulled but my @ss was to big For the god damn window.

As soon as I heard the door open I had tried to pull one more time but gave up all together. I tried to look normal by just picking the grass.

I heard mattia laughing...

Mattia- need some help there buddy?

Y/n- nO I'm doing just fine thank yOu.

Mattia- what are you doing?

Y/n- I- I am picking grass.🖐🏻😌

Mattia- so you dicided to try to poke ur whole body through my window just pick grass?

Y/n- yes.

I felt mattia grabbing onto my legs and moving his hands higher up to my thighs. All the way to my @ss. It made me feel uncomfortable.

Y/n- Watch. Your. Hands. AND I SAID I DIDN'T NEED UR HEL-

Mattia slaps my @ss...

Mattia- Do u mind shutting up? And letting me take you out?!?

Y/n- fine. But I did say I didn't need help.

Mattia- y/n it's very obvious that you do.
Who picks grass like ThAt?

Y/n- ur looking at them.

Mattia- no I'm staring at a @ss.

I turned pink as shit.
I don't know how to respond to that!!!

Y/n- well.. stop staring and help me out already.

Mattia- whatever you say Mamas.

It took him 7 minutes to get me out.
Most annoying, crucial 7 mins of my life I would never get back.

Mattia- there you go all done.

I was sitting on the toilet. I got up to walk out. But I felt something grab my @ss. I felt him get closer and say "that was for not listening to me. U really think I believed you when you said you were just picking Grass?"

Mattia- please mamas I'm not that slow. Now to make it up to me we can just go to bed. Plz?

Y/n- n- no isn't ur parents home?

Mattia- OH ya they just left to the airport. It's just me and you.

Mattia- And you can't say no. You told ur mom you're at a sleep over. So u can't go home.

Y/n- h-how did you?

Mattia- u really should make sure you're phone turns off when you leave it somewhere He says while walking to his computer chair and sitting down.

Y/n- well I'm staying at a friend's house. Soo ya bye.

Mattia- you can't leave

Y/n- watch me.

I made my way upstairs. I turned the nob and it was locked. I turned it again but it would bug. I started to panic and threw myself at the door.

Mattia- babe can you please Come here.

Y/n- MATTIA wtf open the door so I can leave.

Mattia- I don't have the key.

Y/n- okay well bye.

Mattia was facing his game and couldn't see behind him.

Mattia- wait what?

I had already climbed up into the window that was by his couch and making my way out when I felt mattia pull me down.

Mattia- OoOooOo no not today...

Y/n- mattia what is wrong with you?!?

Mattia- what do you mean?

Y/n- YOU have NEVER acted like this before!!!

Mattia- so what are trying to say? I'm trying to be NICE.

Y/n- Well forcing someone to stay at there own will isn't VERY NICE.

Mattia- You need me....

Y/n- I NEED you? Are you serious! U FUCKING hit me is that your way of being NICE TO ME -

Mattia hand slapped me again but this time I fell down to the ground. It was a hard slap like the kind of ones in telenovelas. But this time was different this time.....I was shedding tears.

Mattia- YOU'RE MINE!!! ALRIGHT?!? GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. YOUR NOBODY ELSES. BUT MINE.

Y/n- y- ya okay sorry mattia

Mattia- now let's go.

Y/n- alright

He looked at me directly while I was crying. In my eyes. He honestly has no soul. And neither do I.

Mattia- OH and one more thing.

Y/n- what?

Mattia- Will you... Be my gf ?!?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Did he seriously just ask me to be his girlfriend??? after ALL THAT HE DICIDED TO ASK ME TO HIS GIRL FRIEND-

Y/n- uhh... Yeah?... I mean yes. Yes I will be your gf.

. BIGGEST.MISTAKE.I.EVER.MADE.