.12.

"What he say"

I was frightened I didn't even want to turn around.

Y/n-Nothing.

Mattia-U sure Hector didn't text you anything?

Y/n-H-hEcTor? No WhY would you say that?!?

Mattia- Just asking you wouldn't mind me looking at ur phone!?

Y/n- What? No.

Mattia- So he did text you?

Y/n- yes but-

Mattia-Let me see ur phone.

Y/n- No. I have some private stuff in there.

Mattia- I won't ask you again y/n give it here.

We were standing in each others faces. I wasn't going to let him look at my phone. I don't care what he says.

Y/n- I won't tell you again. N-O.

I began to back up a bit bc he look angry. Oh God I've created a mess. I ran on to one side of the room. Mattia turned around to look at me. He was REALLY mad. Like REALLY REALLY mad. He began to walk towards me. I grabbed the nearest thing to me was a book. And I put my phone in my bra. Knowing it was the best place to put it in this type of situation.

Mattia walked towards me very slowly. I jumped to the other side of the bed very quickly.

"COME ON JUST GIVE ME YOURS FUCKING PHONE."

"NO"

"We can do this all day"

"I wouldn't bet on it."

We ran around the bed a couple of times. It was like Tom and Jerry to me. I had to get away from this cat before he can even eat me. It could have gone on for hours.

I got a message from someone on my phone which caused me to stop in my tracks. Which gave mattia enough time to sprint in front of me and pin me to the wall.

"MATTIA let go of me"

"WHERE is your phone?!"

"Idk you tell me"

"I will search you."

"You can't touch a female without consent Mattia"

"What does she have to say to give consent again?"

" I give consent or I guess-"

"There I just recorded you saying that you give consent."

He put his phone down on his counter. Then he picked me up threw me on the bed. And his hands traveled my body every where until I got a call and my phone began to ring. Mattia pulled off his hoodie revealing my phone in my bra. He smirked and pretend to not see it and grabbed my breast to "see if it was there" which it wasn't.

Y/n-Mattia it's right there grab it.

Mattia- I don't see any.