.2.

!!!Recap!!!

Kairi: okay Mr.tough guy go slap her @ss then

Mattia: BET..

•~•~•~•~•~•Y/n pov~•~•~•~•~•

I was about to gave my book from my locker when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Kio.

Kio- Hey are you alright?

Y/n- ya I'm fine. Why?

Kio- oh bc I seemed to be in a hurry so I just wanted to check on you.

Y/n kio is so kind and fine.. Wait WTF am I thinking No I can't I just met the kid.

Kio-y/n?

Y/n-ya...ya I'm fine thanks for checking on me.

Kio- it's what friends are for... right? Are we friends yet?

I can tell kio is so anti-social just by the way he is speaking to me. I can tell because so am I.

Y/n- Of course we're friends I was going to ask you if u wanted to sit with us at lunch too?

Kio- YES..I mean yA ofc I want too.

Y/n- okay thanks for checking on me again that was really thoughtful of you.:))

Kio-np

Kio came in for a huge. . . . SOOOOooOOO I hugged him back I didn't want to be rude. It felt good.....I felt safe...

•~•~•~•~•Mattia POV~•~•~•~•~•

I was walking over to y/n locker when I seen a kid.. I've NEVER seen before talking to her.

I was getting mad and was about ready to do what I was going to do but something happened it left me shock.....He hugged her. SHE looked happy with him and she was blushing...

I was to scared to move honestly so I just stood there like an idiot. I was mad about him hugging her. Why? Was I mad?

Then they both WALKED away with each other like NOTHING happened luckly they were going different directions at the end of the hallway so I followed y/n...

•~•~•~•~•~•Y/n pov~•~•~•~•~•~•

We both stared at each other for a good min. I never gotten to look into his eyes but GOD they made him look ten times BETTER ..

We started to walk down the hall I showed him the way he had to go which was sadly the opposite direction from where I had to go. We said bye I we drifted off I was walking to class then I felt someone gave me. And pull me into a janitors closet.

It was MATTIA ofc it was. It couldn't be a first day back with out seeing him once.

Mattia- so what ur just going to think ur done with me?

Y/n- mattia wtf are u talking about?

Mattia- WHO was that kid? Why were u guys hugging each other like that?!?

Y/n- mattia that's nun of ur business ur acting childish...alright? Just leave me alone.

I was always scared to talk back to mattia because of his anger issue but today I felt confident. Big.. mistakes.

I was about to walk out the room until mattia pulled back and through me onto the floor.

Y/n- WTF mattia

Mattia was getting on top of me at this point to restrain me on the floor and to keep me from trying to escape.

Y/n- get off of me!!! I'll do anything please just get OFF

Mattia- 2 things answer my questions

Y/n- okay and ?

Mattia- come over after school to my house AND I'm NOT TAKING NO AS A ANSWER.

I just want to leave so I said fine.

Mattia- who is that kid?

Y/n- what kid?

Mattia- don't play dumb u know the kid that hugged you!

Y/n- he's new? So I was just trying to be a nice HUMAN being and be his friend

Mattia- well...well I don't want him hugging you

Y/n- No.

Mattia- what did you just say?

Y/n- I said No we are friends and if u have a problem to bad.

Mattia slammed her into the wall and put his head into her neck (I'm so sorry this is so Accword)

Y/n when he slammed me into the was it hurt me bad... I didn't want to cry but i was already over whelmed..

•~•~•~•Mattia POV~•~•~•~•~•~

I slammed her into the wall with all my force I can't believe she talked back to me. This boy did something to her I don't like it.

I heard sniffles and I looked down and seen she had started to cry I felt bad I picked her head up. And I don't know what has gotten into me but I hugged her.

~•~•~•~•Y/n pov~•~•~•~•~•

I started to cry and mattia picked my head up to face him. We stared into each other's eyes and then he pulled me into a huge..

Mattia- I just don't like to see you with another guy that's not me .

I was in shock I was about to walk out until mattia said hey umm u know ur still coming over. Yes mattia.

Mattia-now had a smirk on his face.

I knew I had to but I wasn't just going to go that easy. I was going to make a run for it home.

Skip to second period. (Sorry I'm being lazy)

Olivia-hey are u okay u seem like u have been crying?

Y/n- what no. But I need ur help with something..

Olivia- I got you...

I told Olivia the plan . Let's just hope it works .

Author's note

Thank you for reading this crappy story it means a lot to me knowing I'm not just doing this for no reason. Love you guys and Thanks again for reading.