Chapter 1 - Unemployed

I had been fired. How could I have been fired? I was doing my best. I answered the questions of the students with answers from the textbook just like should have been correct to do. After all the textbook has the most accurate information. I was sure that in my 21 years I knew everything in that textbook.

But apparently, the headmaster claimed that my teaching method was too laid back and I didn't actually teach them just tell them to learn. I thought I was doing well. I liked that job for the most part. But no. I had to leave at the end of the academic year. And of course, I was unlucky enough to get fired so close to the end of the year. I was sure it wasn't a coincidence. They wanted to keep my work ethic up and not tell me until I couldn't really mess up anymore.

3 weeks passed and I was officially unemployed.

I returned home. Set food out for Patrick Stewart and then lay in my bed. I didn't know what I would have to do.

I simply just logged onto my favourite suspiciously named RPG 'Trust me Isekai isn't real' I bought the game purely for the game. I thought it was funny. And I felt that if any game was to isekai me it would be that one. I played it for about 3 hours that night before my PC started to heat up dramatically. The display started to flicker and magenta and neon green lines began to flash on the screen. Then sparks started jumping from the PC.

Was I really going to isekai?? Was the game really named that not just as a joke!!??