Chapter 22- The reason for the Destruction

After a few hours in the cages, 3 individuals walked into the ornate room. All three looked like bipedal dragons with monitor lizard-like faces and broad wings sp[reading from their backs. They were relatively tall although nowhere near the immense size of the Greater demon. They stood probably about 3m tall (9'10) unlike the 7m (23ft) tall greater demon. They approached the cages and started to look at each of us.

"We didn't want to have to kidnap all of you, but somewhere in that city was a very dangerous monster that was planning to kill all of you. We decided out of goodness to try and eradicate the monster."

"Out of goodness!!??" Yelled some random guy.

"In what world is destroying a city of 800,000 good"

"Silence, human. You will only speak if told to do so"

The man then stayed silent probably out of fear of death.

"We have taken you humans here as our supreme leader and current demon lord of Muyseco. Our great and powerful demon lord has decided that this traitorous monster had to be killed by any means necessary and to spare any civilians. Despite them being pitiful disgusting humans.

"So until this individual is killed you will all remain here."

The dragon people walked off.

Then I decided to speak up.

"Well, that's not what I heard."

"What's that!!??" Growled one of the dragon people with a mighty booming voice.

"I heard there was a prophecy"

"Who told you that! There is no prophecy"

"If I didn't know better I'd say your demon lord is scared"

"You will watch your tongue or I'll gut you like a human"

"Oh really? I'm sure your demon lord would be very happy after explicitly telling you not to kill any of us."

"Come with me" He growled pulling me out of the game and dragging me across the ground into another room.

"How strong is he?" I silently whispered to the system.

"LESSER DRAGONBORN, A LOWER TOP TIER SENTIENT MONSTER, HALF LIZARDFOLK, HALF TRUE DRAGON. THIS INDIVIDUAL IS STRONG FOR HIS SPECIES, BUT NOT TRAINED AS A WARRIOR WITH A STAT TOTAL OF 157"

"Perfect" That would mean my plan would go smoothly. At his strength, my Fire nova wouldn't kill him instantly meaning I would be able to pry information from him. It was only too good to be true! Sadly I was far from anywhere I wanted to be as I realised where I was. I was in the capital city of the monster nation of Muyseco. Relatively distant from any human nations. And judging by the decoration I was in the central palace deep into tp tier territory of the city, which would make escape difficult. However at that moment that wasn't my main worry. I was more worried as to why the attack had been carried out. What was the prophecy? I HAD to know.

Once the lesser Dragonborn had brought me into the solitary confinement cell I quickly unleashed a fire nova "Fire Nova" He hung in the air burning up.

"A mage?" He questioned and then tried to break out. It was clear he had expected it to be easy. After all, he was a top-tier monster. He struggled and struggled and just couldn't escape. My magic was far too strong for him. But one thing wasn't right. He wasn't in any pain. The fire didn't seem to be affecting him at all. He was completely impervious to the flames.

"Are Dragonborns immune to flame?" I asked panickedly.

"POSITIVE"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!!"