Chapter 16 - Revived... Again?

Then I started hearing voices once again.

"NECRO VIRUS SUCESSFULLY CURED, INITIATING TRANSFORMATIONAL RECONSTRUCTION"

I tried to open my eyes but it didn't work, almost as if I didn't even have any eyes. I had intense pain over my entire body including arms which implied that I was still in my human transformation.

"HEAD RECONSTRUCTION COMPLETED"

Then I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the middle of a completely ransacked village. It was a different village to the town where I had lost consciousness. I looked down at myself only to find that most of my skin had been burnt off and that much of what was left looked rotted and as if I was some corpse that had been left for a few months, but weirdly enough it looked like it was healing, right in front of my eyes. The rot was fading and new fresher flesh was growing around my partially exposed bones. More muscle and fat and organs grew in the matter of only a few minutes.

"TORSO RECONSTRUCTION COMPLETED"

my body was just like my human form had been just before my collapse, apart from the slightly shredded legs, but it was insane. What had happened?

"FULL RECONSTRUCTION COMPLETE"

I then stood up. Completely good as new.

"What happened?"

"YOU COMTRACTED THE NECRO VIRUS"

"Yeah I knew that much but... Why am I being reconstructed, and how did I get here?"

"YOU CAME HERE YOURSELF, THE RECONSTRUCTION WAS CARRIED OUT BECAUSE YOUR BODY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SUPPORT NON INFECTED LIFE. YOUR BODY WAS RECONSTRUCTED. ALL OF YOUR FORMS HAVE UNDERGONE THIS TREATMENT"

"So all of my forms were also damaged?"

"ANY DAMAGE ONE FORM EXPERIENCES ALL OF THE OTHERS WILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME DAMAGE"

"Seriously?"

"POSITIVE"

"How long was i gone?"

"APPROXIMATELY 20 DAYS."

"Really?"

"POSITIVE"

"why?"

"THE NECRO VIRUS WAS COUNTERACTING THE LEARNING PROCESS. YUOU COULD ONLY LEARN TO IMMUNITY ONCE THE VIRUS WAS WEAKENED BY THE ROTTING OF ITS HOST BODY"

"Wait so i was a zombie?"

"POSITIVE"

"Did i kill people?"

"POSITIVE"

"How many?"

"137"

"What!"

"I killed 137 humans!?"

"POSITIVE"

I was mortified. I had basically destroyed a whole village rampaging around in a pack of zombies brutally murdering people without any remorse or care. The burn marks were probably from a fight when somebody had tried to stop me. They must have failed.

"Did I pick up any points at least?"

"POSITIVE"

"What did i get?"

"BEFORE INFECTION YOU KILLED 231 ZOMBIES AND GAINED 19 LEVELS, AFTER INFECTION YOU KILLED 137 HUMANS 6 ELVES 2 ZOMBIES AND 11 DOGS. YOU GAINED 26 LEVELS. YOU NOW HAVE 35 UNSPENT POINTS."

"Seriously!? That much?"

"POSITIVE"

"What happened to the rest of the zombies?"