Chuck x Reader

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Gally." Chuck warns a cocky Gally.

"And why not? She doesn't look like much of a fighter this one." Gally scoffs.

"Trust me, she's a lot stronger than she looks. I already had a go at her." Newt tells him.

"Whatever. I'm gonna fight her and nobody's gonna change my shuck mind!" Gally exclaims and steps into the fighting circle. You just shake your head and get ready to kick Gally's ass.

"Go!" Minho yells and Gally comes charging towards you. You grab his arm and Judo flip him onto his back. Then you straddle him and push down all of your weight. He groans.

"FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!" The Gladers cheer as you win the fight. Standing up, you hold out your hand for Gally. He reluctantly takes it and brushes himself off.

"But I- how did-" Gally is cut off by an excited Chuck.

"How did a skinny, twelve-year-old girl kick your ass within a matter of ten seconds? I wish I knew, Gally but just for the record... WE TOLD YOU SO!" He laughs.

"That was awesome! Girls are awesome!" Chuck grins as Gally stalks away angrily. After Newt goes to talk to Thomas and Minho, Chuck turns towards you.

"You did great, [Y/N]!" He smiles.

"Thanks, Chuck." You say and before you can register what is happening, Chuck's lips are on your cheek. Your hand flies up and your fingertips lightly brush over your scarlet cheek. And then Chuck is running off towards Minho, Newt, and Thomas screeching,

"I DID IT, I DID IT! I FINALLY GREW A PAIR AND KISSED HER!" He stops yelling when he reaches the group of boys. Newt turns towards you, grinning and winks, making you blush even harder.