Request #6: Gally

A/N: Finally a request for Gally!!! Haha thanks thinktink2345 . Hope you like it Dutchess ☺️😜
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Gally, come back here right now, you shank!!" You call after Gally, who's stomping away angrily. Ever since you came up in the box three months ago, you've both been at each others throats. This morning As you were getting ready to go out into the maze, Gally started talking about how you were to much of a princess to go into the maze. Then you started arguing and Gally had stomped away before it got really heated.

"Fighting with Gally again?" Minho comes up behind you.

"Ugh. He is so big headed!" You grumble and finish lacing up your shoes.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After you get back from the maze that evening, you map out your section and go to sit in your tree. Your tree is a lone tree that stands about twenty feet away from the east doors. You consider it your safe haven because usually the boys leave you alone and you get some peace and quiet. But unfortunately Gally doesn't have any intention to leave you alone.

"Going to cry, princess? That why you sit up there? So you can cry about your mommy?" He smirks but you keep your back turned to him.

"Gally turn your little ass around, pick up your dress, and get you an your goons out of here." You demand.

"For your information, my goons aren't here." He states which makes you turn to see if he's telling the truth. Surprisingly, he is.

"Then why are you here? You never go anywhere without your guards." You scoff and he narrows his eyes.

"I really hate you, Greenie." He mutters.

"I'm not a Greenie anymore! And great, because I hate you too." You lie. The truth is, ever since You saw Gally, you've had massive crush on him. But you know he doesn't like you back.

"Alright, Princess. You'd better go and get some beauty sleep. Trust me, you need it." He chuckles and something inside of you breaks. He just called you ugly.

"Gally!" You screech and jump from your tree. You hit the soft earth and manage not to fall. You have a murderous look in your eyes, and Gally sees it.

"Oh klunk." He whispers and with that he is running off towards the homestead screaming,

"She's gonna kill me! She gonna shucking kill me!"

You almost growl and start after him. Since your a runner you start to gain on him a bit, although he is faster than you expected. About two minutes into your wild goose chase, you notice that almost the entire Glade is looking at you. Finally, you catch him and grab a fistful of his shirt. You pull him to the ground, but before you can get a good punch in, you are pulled off of him.

"What the shuck do you think you are bloody doing?" Newt says, gripping your arm.

"He-he..." You sniff, making sure you don't cry I front of everyone. Especially Gally.

"He called me ugly." You choke out, abandoning all attempts at not crying. The hot tears stream down your cheeks. Newts head whips around to look at Gally.

"Listen here you shank and listen good. If you ever so much as look at Dutchess again, I will personally throw you off the cliff." If looks could kill, Gally would be dead ten times over.

"Now, Dutchess, why would you even believe that shuck face? You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I'm not just saying that cause' your the only girl." He laughs and you give him a half smile.

"Thanks Newt." You sniffle. Newt has been like a brother to you and you're grateful.

~Gally's POV~

I watch as Dutchess walks away with Newt's arm around her, and Minho and Chuck comforting her. I just blew any chance I had with her. I know I make it seem like I hate her, but I actually don't. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I think I'm in love with her. When I called her ugly, I didn't mean it. She's honestly the most beautiful person I've ever seen and ever will see. But now I've ruined it.

~Dutchess's POV~

The next morning you get up extra early. As you get ready for the maze, you think about last night. Gally's words still sting and you keep getting distracted by them.

"Come on, the doors are opening Dutchess." Minho jogs past you and you get up.

The day goes on like normal, until you lose focus, still thinking about Gally. As you are distracted you forget where you are and in order to get back to the Glade in time, you take random turns.
Suddenly you hear the all to familiar sound of a Griever, except it's up close now.

Your breathe catches in your throat and your heart speeds up. You frantically run to the left corridor, screaming as the Griever gets closer to you. Finally you find your sense of direction and start towards the Glade, screaming for someone to help you.

"Come on." You mutter and push yourself to go faster. But the Griever advances on you and plunges its stinger into your leg. You let out a piercing scream but keep limping along, hoping to get back in time.Black spots appear in your vision and you feel like you're going to pass out.

This is it, you think. You're going to die here. You black out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Please, please wake up." You vaguely hear someone whisper. Feeling the urge to obey them, your eyes flutter open.

"D-Dutchess?" The person stutters and you smile.

"Hi." You turn towards the person only to find that it's Gally.

"What are you doing here?" You spit, anger filling your body.

"Look, Dutchess, please just hear me out, alright? I-I don't really hate you. In fact I think I'm in love with you. You're so beautiful! When I called you ugly the other day, I didn't mean it! I know you won't forgive me, if I were you I wouldn't forgive me either. Hell, I'm not even supposed to be here." He looks around nervously.

Your mouth hangs open from shock and you may have possibly just had a small heart attack.

"I'm so, so sorry." He states and you hug him. Clearly not expecting it, Gally tenses up for a moment but then returns the hug.

"I think I love you too." You whisper in his ear.

"Good. The easy part is over. Now we have to explain to Newt why we suddenly are all lovey lovey." He grins and you grab his arm before he leaves.

"One more thing." You say boldly, pulling him into a kiss.