Request #1: Thomas

A/N: Okay so this is my first request, thank you Fatima! I tried my best and I hope you like it! 😊 1Dreamer1Wish
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Fatima!" You turn around to find Newt calling you.

"What do you want Newt? I'm busy working!" You exclaim, tying off the bandage on Gally's leg. You don't really have a particular job, you just help around the Glade wherever you can. And since Clint and Jeff are busy with an unconscious slicer, you are helping them out with the more minor injuries that people come in with.

"The box is coming up now, I thought you might want to see the new Greenie." Newt shrugs and walks off towards the box.

"Alright, your good to go, Gally." You tell him, patting him on the shoulder.

"Thanks." He mumbles, heading out behind Newt. After washing up, you make your way over to the box that has just made it to the top. Gally and Alby pull open the doors and Newt jumps into the box. Since you are standing in the back of the crowd, you can't see the new Greenie.

"Welcome to the Glade, Greenie." Alby says and you stand on your tiptoes to get a good look at the new kid. He's fairly tall, with dark hair and mesmerizing eyes. You find yourself drooling over him and you try to snap yourself out of it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Let's light 'em up!" Alby says and you, Newt, Minho, Alby, and Gally all throw your torches into the huge bonfire. Everyone around you laughs and starts to have a good time. You love it when Alby plans a bonfire, it's so much fun and it lets everybody just relax and stop stressing out for a bit. And you've even sort of gotten used to the drunk boys.
As the night progressed on, most of the boys kept getting drunker and drunker, but you had a good time anyway.

"Hey, Fatima!" Gally stumbles towards you and puts a hand on your shoulder. You raise your eyebrows.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" He grins and pulls you into the deadheads. He pushes you up against a tree, putting his lips close to your ear.

"I love you, Fatima." He growls into your ear.

"G-Gally, your drunk! Your not thinking straight!" You struggle against his grip which only makes him tighten it.

"No, I'm sober, and I LOVE YOU!" He screeches and tries to kiss you. You turn your head and scream, hoping somebody hears you.

"Hey! Get away from her!" You hear someone say and feel Gally being pulled off of you. Looking up, you see Thomas holding Gally down.

"Go!" He tells you and you run out of the deadheads, bumping into Minho.

"Fatima! What's wrong? What happened?" He asks worriedly when he sees you crying. Not wanting to talk about it, you just push past him, heading toward your hammock. After you get there, you sit down and begin to cry even harder if that's even possible...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hey, how're you doing?" Thomas asks, leaning on the tree beside your hammock. You take your face out of your hands and wipe a few tears away.

"Okay, I guess. Just a little shaken up." you shrug and Thomas sits down beside you.

"Thanks for helping me by the way." You give him a small smile.

"No problem. I'm Thomas by the way." He extends his hand and you shake it.

"Fatima." You feel warm and tingly where Thomas's hand touched yours.

"Fatima... I like it! It's pretty, like you." He smiles, tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear. Your cheeks turn tomato red and you look down at your shoes.

"Thanks." You mumble. And then you are kissing. Its a soft and gentle kiss but it makes you smile.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Gally, are you aware of what you did to Fatima?" Alby asks an embarrassed Gally at the gathering.

"No, I was drunk and I'm really sorry! I don't know what came over me!" He sighs.

"A week in the slammer, next time something like this happens, no matter who does it, They will be banished!" Alby glares at all of us and then stalks out of the room. He shuts the door but before it can close, Thomas opens it and walks over to you.

"Well?" He raises his eyebrows expectantly.

"He'll be in the slammer for a week." You say, slipping your hand into his. And for the first time since you arrived in the Glade three years ago, you actually feel safe.