Request #3: Minho

A/N: The third request is for Izzy! Hope you like it!!😊 izzyanimegirl
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You take in a sharp, short breath, constantly reminding yourself that you just need to breathe. You really just want to get back to the Glade and eat supper but you have to finish your section of the maze first. You keep running, in hopes of reaching the Glade soon. Just as you turn a corner towards the entrance to the Glade, something steps in front of you. Slowly looking up, you see that poised in front of you, just inches away, is a giant, slime ball of a Griever. You let out a mangled cry and take a step back, your back hitting the hard stone wall behind you. The Griever clicks and whirs, a sinister sound to your ears. The Griever pulls out its needle and you whimper, still trying to catch your breath.

"Izzy!" You hear Minho screech from behind you and the Griever momentarily stops moving. Then it starts to advance on Minho.

"No!" You cry out and race towards Minho. You grasp his arm and tug him towards the doors. Both of you are inches away from the Glade when you feel something catch on the fabric of your shirt. It yanks you away from Minho, cutting you in the process. A hot, burning pain shoots through your left side and black spots appear in your vision. Instinctively, your hand flies to your injury and you feel warm, thick blood. Falling to your knees you see Minho pick you up and start to carry you to the doors. They are closing at an alarming speed and you aren't sure if you're going to make it through. Luckily, Minho squeezes you through and you both collapse to the ground. The Griever is no where to be seen and you assume it either stayed in the maze or got crushed by the doors.

"Izzy! Minho! What happened?" Newt races up to you followed by the rest of the Gladers.

"Griever. Minho. Saved me..." You trail off, to exhausted to go on. Minho stands up and starts to explain.

"Izzy's hurt! Get the med-jacks!" He states and scoops you up in his arms, taking you over to the med-house. As soon as he lays you down on a cot, your vision goes black.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Groaning, you open your eyes to find yourself in the med-house. Minho is snoring in a chair beside you. You try to sit up but pain shoots through your left side.

"You're awake." You hear Minho say.

"Yeah. How long have I been asleep?" You question, your eyes trained on him.

"Three days. That Griever really got ya' good." Minho grimaces.

"Can I look at the cut?" You ask, fingering the edge of the bandage around your waist.

"Sure. Here, I'll help you take it off." He says and you lift up your shirt a little. Both of you manage to get the bloodstained cloth off and you look down at the gash, terrified of what you might see. And indeed you see and ugly red scar that starts from about your left hip and goes al he way up to your rib cage.

"Ooo. That's pretty bad. But I've seen worse." Minho shrugs and you look up at him in shock.

"Worse? On who?" You ask. Wordlessly, Minho pulls off his shirt and you gasp. You can't help but stare at his perfectly toned body. Your eyes wander until they set on an ugly, jagged, white scar that starts at Minho's right hip and ends just below the left side of his neck.

"Got it from falling off of the watchtower." He says, sitting beside you. You nod, not fully paying attention seeing as you are staring at his abs.

"Can't seem to keep your eyes off of me." He laughs and you look up, embarrassed.

"God, you're so beautiful, Izzy." He breathes, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear. Your breathe hitches in your throat and he leans in, gently brushing his lips on yours. You kiss back hungrily, surprised at your own actions. You never knew you needed this so much. When you finally break apart for air, you find Newt smiling at you two from the doorway.

"Interesting." He mutters and walks back outside. You look back at Minho and smile sheepishly. He chuckles and begins to kiss you again.