Request #2: Minho

A/N: Second request!!! This one is for Mackenzie, I hope you like it!! 😊Book_Addict_Forever
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Mackenzie! We've been waiting here forever! Can we just go and see his reaction later?" Winston asks and you glare at him. You two along with Newt, Chuck, and Zart are all sitting in the bushes outside of the shower room, waiting to hear Minho scream.

"Patience, Winston! These elaborate pranks take time!" You smirk. It's annual prank week in the Glade which means the two teams, red and blue will be at a full out pranking war. You are the captain of the blue team and Minho is captain of the red team. You were both voted captains because you can easily think of new, tedious pranks and pull them off with ease. Today is the last day of prank week and you are determined to be the last team to pull a prank. Just an hour earlier, before Minho got back from the Maze, you and a few people from the blue team had put red hair dye (as requested from the box) in the shampoo in the showers. Now you are waiting for Minho to look in the mirror and scream.

"I'm hungry I think we should just-" But Chuck is cut off.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!! MY HAIR!!!" Minho screeches and runs out of the shower room. You try not to burst out laughing as he races by with fiery red hair and a fiery expression. After he is out of sight you stand up and start to run after him. He's stopped by the kitchen, screeching something unintelligible to some other members of the red team. By then you and the entire blue team is standing together, staring at Minho and laughing your heads off.

"Mackenzie! What the shuck!! When will this come out?!" He fumes.

"Ah don't worry, It should come out next time you have a shower. Besides, I think you should keep it in, we just wanted to make sure everyone knows who the captain of the red team is." You grin.

"Whatever." Minho stalks back to the showers but you can tell he is suppressing a smile.

"I hope you realize that Minho and the red team are gonna get us back later tonight." Newt states and you nod.

"Yeah I know, but guys, lets be serious, that was shucking hilarious!" You smile and everyone breaks into another fit of laughter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You smile and stare into the crackling fire. Since it's the end of prank week, Alby decided to have a bonfire.

"Hey, Mackenzie! Wanna play spin the bottle?" Minho asks from the circle of boys he is sitting in.

"But I'm the only girl! If we play then a lot of boys will have to kiss!" You make a face.

"Ah, that's the fun of it." Minho laughs and waves a dismissive hand. You shrug and sit down between Minho and Chuck.

So far, Newt and Alby, Gally and Alby, and Zart and Chuck had to kiss, although they all just kissed each other on the cheeks. Now it's Minho's turn to spin the bottle. It goes around and your eyes follow the neck of the bottle carefully. It slowly teeters to a stop and your eyes almost pop out of your head. It landed on you.

"Um..." Minho says awkwardly. You look up at him and see the firelight dancing in his eyes. You shift a tiny bit closer and he leans in. When your lips touch his you feel an electric shock course through your body. Gripping his neck, you pull him closer to you. You feel him smile into the kiss, making it official, this is the best night of your life.