Request #7: Minho

A/N: Wow!! I can't believe how many people are reading my stuff!!! Anyway, this is for Meadow, Bunny4471 . Luv ya Shanks!!!😘😉
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Minho!" You call out, racing across the glade to catch up to him before he leaves for the day. He turns around with a happy grin plastered to his face.

"I thought you were gonna bail on me." He laughs.

"No, I would never bail on seeing you off! I just got caught up talking with Fry about carrots." You shrug.

"Oh so now carrots are more important than me?!" Minho fakes being hurt and you laugh.

"Whatever. You should probably get going, see ya later, shank." You grin as Minho runs into the maze.

~Newt's POV~

"They totally like each other." I state as I watch Meadow and Minho talk to each other.

"Definitely, but both of those shanks are to chicken to admit it." Gally sighs.

"We have to do something about it! Get them to admit it somehow..." Chuck says, his eyebrows furrowing together.

Alby, Gally, Newt, Winston, and Ben all nod in unison.

"I've got an idea!" Winston pipes up and everyone gathers closer to listen.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

~Meadow's POV~

"Done!" You say proudly and turn to Frypan.

"Alright Meadow. Go on, you're done for today." He chuckles and you grin. Your fingers fumble with the knot on your apron but you eventually get it undone and race out of the kitchen.

You're just on your way towards Minho who is resting from his run by a tree, when Winston stops you.

"Hey, babe." He flashes you a toothy smile.

"Babe?" You question, unsure wether or not he is joking.

"Yeah. See you later." He nods and walks away. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Minho clenching his fists under the tree.

"Hey, Meadow!" Newt suddenly comes up to you and smiles.

"I know you're busy in the kitchens but do you maybe want to... come see me tomorrow and we can hangout?" He asks with strange confidence.

"Erm... I guess so..." You trail off trying to hide your lack of enthusiasm.

"Great, see you tomorrow, beautiful." He says walking away as you flush red.

What is going on!? You think to yourself.

"Wow! You smell good!" Gally says from behind you, putting has hands on your hips and spinning you around. By now Minho appears to be absolutely fuming, but you don't understand why. He can't possibly be... Jealous?

"You should come and see me later and tell me why you smell so good." Gally prompts and you raise your eyebrows.
Gally has never been mean to you, but you don't know why he is suddenly acting so weird along with the other boys. Except Minho of course. Minho just has to be the only boy who isn't attracted to you.

Gally stands there for a minute, with his hands still on your hips and then departs, winking at you. You quickly start running towards the tree Minho is sitting at so that no one else approaches you.

Your cheeks are still flushed red and you don't know how to make it go away.

"Hey." You say when you reach the tree. You lean back against it and look down at Minho.

"Hi." He grumbles, not looking back at you.

"What's wrong?" You question in concern.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!?" He stands up with such ferocity that it makes you jump.

"You!" He screeches turning around to face you. His eyes are flaming with anger and a bit of insanity.

"Ever since you've got here boys have been practically throwing themselves at you! And now the only boys I thought had some manners are flirting with you! And you just sit there, blushing and batting your eyelashes as if everything is fine!" He growls harshly.

"What-" He cuts you off.

"No, don't tell me that you don't know what I'm talking about! You know perfectly well what I'm talking about!
I- I just..." His voice breaks and softens.

"I'm just really jealous... because, well I really like you! I know that all of these other shanks like you too but I'm not going to lie, most of them just want in your pants. I don't want that, I just want you." He whispers.

Wordlessly you rush forward, wrapping your arms around him and kissing him full on the mouth. At first he tenses out of surprise but eventually he kisses back, placing his hands gently on your hips.

"Yes!!" You hear cheers from behind you and the sound of a high five. Minho whips around and flushes when he sees Newt, Gally, Winston, Ben, Chuck, and Alby all standing behind you with smirks evident on their faces.

"I told you it would work." Winston states to no one in particular.

"What would work?" You question suspiciously.

"We made a plan on how to get you two to confess your love for each other." Ben shrugs like its no big deal.

"Yeah, we were just kidding about flirting with you, Meadow. It was all to make Minho jealous." Gally clears that up.

"That was mean and unnecessary!" You scold, while secretly thanking them.

"Yeah, but thanks anyway." Minho smiles and wraps his arms around you.