Request #4, Pt. 2: Minho

A/N: Okay so this is another request for Arin! Thanks for all of the views I really appreciate it! Also, please check out my other books!!! Luv ya shanks😘
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hey! Hey Arin! Wake up!" Minho says in a sing-song voice. You smile and roll over.

"What do you want, Minho?" You ask your boyfriend.

"To eat breakfast with you before I go into the maze." He pokes you and you sigh.

"Give me five minutes." You push yourself out of bed and Minho leaves. After you get changed you go outside to find Minho waiting by the door.

"Hey love muffin!" He grins and grabs your hand.

"Love muffin?" You laugh. 

"No? I thought it was cute." He gives a disappointed sigh which makes you grin. After breakfast, you see him off into the maze and get to work. Your job is a track-hoe and today you are working with Newt. Even though Newt's technical job is second in command, he works as a track-hoe a lot.

"Hey Arin! Stop daydreaming and start working." Newt smiles at you and you snap out of your daze. You were thinking about Minho.

"Sorry, I've been a little distracted since..." You trail off.

"Since you and Minho became a thing." He grins and you blush furiously.

"Whatever." You mumble and stab at the dirt with your shovel.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hey, uh Arin?" Chuck comes up behind you with an uneasy look in his eyes.

"What is it, Chuck?" You put down your shovel and wipe the sweat away from your forehead.

"Well, I was just walking by the deadheads when I saw Minho in there with Teresa. She kind of looks like she's flirting with him..." He confesses and you boil with anger! How could she? Ugh! You hated having her here, always flirting with the guys and acting like a weak innocent girl. You march off to the deadheads but just as you get to where Minho and Teresa are, you catch a glimpse of them, KISSING! You step backwards with a look of horror plastered to your face and a twig snaps. under your foot. Minho instantly looks up and his eyes widen when he sees you.

"A-Arin..." He starts but you interrupt him.

"Save it." You whisper harshly and shake your head. Tears spill onto your cheeks as you run towards the homestead. On your way, Minho catches up to you and grabs your shoulder.

"Get away from me you shuck-faced cheater!" You yell.

"Arin please! Just let me explain!"

"There is nothing to explain! You were cheating on me! That's all there is to it!" You says angrily.

"NO!! You never listen!!" He screams and brings his hand back. Before you can stop him, he slaps you on the cheek, hard. He instantly sees what he did and regret fills his eyes.

"Oh no. A-" You push him away from you and run to your room in the homestead. Your cheek stings from the impact and you are crying harder than ever. After about five minutes Newt walks in.

"What happened?!" He asks in alarm.

"M-Minho s-slapped me and I th-think we broke up!" You sob and Newt hugs you.

"Don't worry, I'll go and talk to him." Newt reassures you and you nod.

~Newt's POV~

"What did you think you were doing?!!" I glare at Minho when I get outside.

"Well, she wouldn't let me explain what really happened and I just got mad. I know I shouldn't have slapped her and I feel like a slinthead." Minho has tears in his eyes and I know he loves her. So I give him a chance.

"Look, just go and talk to her. Make sure you apologize." I say sternly and he nods.

~Your POV~

Minho walks in and you turn away.

"Newt said you should just hear me out." He starts and when you don't answer he keeps going.

"First of all, I can't believe I slapped you and I get it if you don't forgive me for that. Second, I didn't want to kiss Teresa. When I came back from the maze she pulled me to the deadheads and started talking about how she was so much better than you. I was telling her to shuck off when she just grabbed me and kissed me. Honestly, you came at the wrong time. I was just about to push her off and go wash my mouth out." He says in one big breath. You silently stand up and slowly walk towards him.

"Arin?" He questions and you kiss him.

"I forgive you and I'm sorry too." You say, breaking the kiss. Minho grins and wraps his arms around you, pushing you against the wall. You can't seem to get close enough to him as you kiss.

"Guess what?" He smiles into the kiss.

"What." You breathe heavily.

"I love you." He sighs and you rest your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you too."