Time to put on a show

I finally wake up properly, get dressed into my black cotton shorts, tube socks and a faded AC/DC shirt. I pull my hair into a scrunchie and go downstairs in the search of food and drink, not knowing how I'm going to act in front of everyone.

I walk into the den area to find Bobby, Tommy and Johnny sitting on the sofas watching some action movie.

"Morning guys" I say walking into the room.

They all turn to say hi but I feel such a pang of guilt as I see how happy Bobby is to see me. I go to the kitchen asking them if they want anything and then come back in with a tray of juice and coffees.

Bobby makes space for me on the sofa and it would be weird if I didnt sit by him, wouldnt it? Bobby tells me how Ill he feels thanks to Johnny plying him with drink all night and Johnny gives me a sly wink as he says this all part of his and Barbara's plan I guess.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask curiously.

"Your brother is still asleep, Barb came down to grab drinks about an hour ago and then went back up. Dutch is in the spare room passed out we assume as he said hours ago he was going upstairs to lie down. And your brother was right my date really was boring so I sent her home. Dutch had the right idea by bailing on us." Johnny says laughing and smirking at me.

Dutch comes down the stairs about half an hour after me shirtless and sexy, his hair all messy and his face looks sleepy. He really is a babe. He shouts morning to us all and then heads out for a cigarette. I leave it a minute and then follow him out hoping I dont look as obvious as I feel, but as Johnny smiles at me I guess I'm not so discreet after all.

I go outside and see Dutch sitting by the pool house. 

"Morning my beautiful girlfriend" he says whispering to me which makes me giddy.

"Morning my handsome boyfriend. I wish I could lean across and kiss you, but I dont know who's watching"

"You mean you dont know if Bobby is watching? You two looked all cosy on the sofa."

"Oh stop it, you cant be jealous of Bobby after what just happened between us up stairs I'm all yours."

"Damn right you are. Come with me?" He pulls me up and leads me into the pool house, I look towards the main house to ensure no one sees us going in.

When inside he kisses me passionately, I'll never get used to just how amazing he feels holding and kissing me. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

"I was going to take you out on sunday, but the weather is going to be shit so how about you spend the day at mine?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah the weather's shit likely story you just want me all to yourself so that you can have your wicked way with me." I say smirking.

"Guilty as charged, so what do you say?"

"Of course I will, I cant wait." I give him a kiss "we have to go back out there now as people will wonder where we are."

We walk back into the house and sit down amongst the others to watch the film, Bobby eyes us suspiciously and huffs as I sit down on the floor beanbags with Dutch.