Spring Break Part Two

I'm still feeling incredibly self conscious as we go and knock on Barb and Jacob's door, which Jessie notices.

"Will you stop fidgeting and pulling at your sarong, seriously I could punch Dutch in the face. You look stunning and you were so confident walking down the stairs then he gets in your head and now you want to go and change." She shakes her head as she pulls me to her and comforts me with a cuddle, before I can answer or defend myself Barb answers the door.

She screams as she sees me standing there and pulls us both into a double cuddle. "Yay you're here I'm so happy, wow you both look amazing I feel like a big beast next to you two skinny Minnie's." She says teasing us. 

"As if Barb you look amazing" and she really does shes 3 months pregnant but you could never tell as she is smouldering in her blue and white striped two piece her and my brother seriously could be models for some swimwear company.

"Jake, me and the girls are going to head down to the beach now ok?" She shouts to him.

"Ok, Hey Marissa, glad you two are finally here" he kisses Barb gently on the lips and then on the tummy which just melts me, "Right well be safe, dont get burned and I'm gonna go be with the guys give you some alone time with the girls."

"So Jake are you ok with Barb being on the beach on her own looking this hot?" Jessie pipes up, I know what she is getting at and I give her a filthy look.

""Yeah of course I am, why?" He looks at me and it clicks "oh no what's Dutch said or done now?"

I sigh loudly "Nothing he just thought that my outfit was revealing"

"Um I think his words were 'you are not going out without me, looking like that' and this silly girl wanted to go and get changed after he said it."

Jacob and Barbara laughed but gave each other a look "Dutch is just paranoid as you are so beautiful, but you shouldnt change the way you are because of his insecurities." Barb says reassuringly.

"Come on we will head out now and I'll have a word with him if I can get him on his own, I won't have his paranoia ruining our holiday." Jacob says putting his arm around Barb as we all walk down to the main house and the steps that lead down to the beach.

We say goodbye to Jacob as we head down to the little beach area outside of our house. Its beautiful, the beach is so clean and the water is so clear, its literal paradise and it's right on our doorstep.

We lie down our beach mats and towels in a row, I put on my sunglasses and lie down feeling the full sun on my face and the warmth of it prickling against my skin, this is just perfect.

I turn to see Barb emptying out a bottle of lotion onto her tummy, she sees the funny look we are both giving her.

"What? You can never be too careful plus Jacob will kill me if I get bump burned he is so concerned about the health and safety of me and the baby, it would be cute if it wasnt so annoying bless him." She says smirking.

"Bless him it is cute, I've never seen him like this and the way he kissed your tummy before was just the sweetest thing ever." I say reaching across and grabbing her hand.

"Yeah I cant wait to see him as a Daddy, he is going to be one hot dad." Jessie says wiggling her sunglasses up and down, resulting in Barbara throwing sand at her while laughing.