Barbara and Jacob

I follow Dutch into his bedroom as he has work today so needs to get sorted for that.

"Right get your stuff together and I'll drop you home before I go to work." 

"I was thinking that I should just wait here until my brother gets back, is that ok with you?" I say flopping down on his bed.

"Yeah right, leave you alone here with Tommy and Johnny, that is never going to happen?" He scoffs.

"Wait, what? What do you mean by that? You dont trust me around your friends really?" I'm shocked by his admission.

"Its not just you, I dont trust them either but no way I'm leaving my hot girlfriend alone in a house with my friends all day with booze and weed that's just asking for trouble and I wont be able to concentrate at work because of it."

"Nice Dutch, what a way to put trust in me, that makes me feel so great." I start stuffing my things back into my bag I'm pissed now.

"Look you cant blame me for being paranoid everytime we fight you run off to Bobby who was my friend remember."

"Yeah I get the message loud and clear, just take me home I cant deal with your paranoid crap right now I'm more concerned about what's going on with my brother."

I gather the rest of my things in silence and then head to the front door to wait for him, as we are leaving I turn to Johnny to ask a favour of him.

"Johnny when my brother gets back will you tell him to contact me, I was going to wait here but apparently without Dutch here watching my every move I cant be trusted not to jump on yours and Tommy's dicks ok?"

Tommy bursts into laughter "yeah sure I will" johnny says as I leave, Dutch looks pissed off as he shouts to the guys not to trash his house as to ensure they lock up when they leave.

"Was there any need for that seriously?" He asks me as I get into the car slamming the door behind me.

"What you didnt want them to know how paranoid you are, or that you think your girlfriend is a slut." I say lighting a cigarette and winding down the window.

"Did I say you was a slut? you know I dont think that" he leans across and rubs my knee "I'm sorry ok I dont want to fight and hate that I'm so paranoid but I cant help it, I promise I'm trying but I still think about you and Bobby and it sends me insane."

"Nothing happened between me and Bobby you know this, even when we were together all I kept thinking of was you and being with you so you have no reason not to trust me, I'm yours no one elses" I say smiling but I'm still a bit pissed at him.

He drops me off at mine "Right beautiful I'll come back to yours after work and if you havent heard from Jake we will go find him I promise." He leans across and kisses me , it's hard to be mad at him when he kisses me like that.

I head inside and try to call my brother and Barbara neither of them answer and I hope they are together working things out. I start to do some of my homework wasting time until Dutch comes back.

I hear my brothers car roaring up the road and I run down to meet him at the front door.

"Jacob, are you ok? Have you spoke to Barb?" I say hugging him, he looks like absolute crap.