Chapter 5

Ushijima's POV

It's been a couple of days since (y/n) became our manager everything was going perfect. I did realize that Semi was keeping a distance between himself and (y/n), which is good.

Lunch was still the same as usual Tendou talking, calling Semi, SemiSemi, Semi telling him to knock it off, Ōhira talking to me about the team and some upcoming practice matches with some college students.

"Hi guys."

We looked to see who it was, I already knew who, how can I not.

"Oh hey (y/n)," Ōhira greeted her.

"Is it okay if me and (f/n) sit with you guys."

"Yeah of course." Tendou said as him and Semi moved a seat over as (y/n) say next to him. I really wanted to her to sit next to me instead of (f/n),but at least I get to see her in front of me.

"Hey Semi, Shirabu told me he can't make it to practice so you would be setting to Ushijima."

"Cool, I haven't done that in awhile,"

"Say (y/n) do you have any love interest....Ow.," Tendou grunted rubbing his right leg," Semi did you just kick me."

"No your imaging things."

"Yes (y/n) do you have any love interest." (F/n) said eyeing on (y/n).

"(F/N)!"

"What?"

"To answer you guys question I do not."

No, not yet love but soon.

Semi's POV

Seriously what is Tendou getting at. But why should I be reacting this way I do not have a crush on (y/n) I mean I've been distancing myself from her, we only talk during practice.

"What about (b/n)?"

"(F/n)!," she sighed, "He is just a friend I talk to during class nothing else."

So she does have a love interest. Call me crazy but why did Ushijima jolt up. I feel like I was the only one noticing how he is gripping his plate and chopsticks almost cracking it. He does like (y/n) as well. Does he? I don't even know nothing at this point.

"So...tell US about him."

Tendou you really need to learn how to mind your own business. Who am kidding he probably forgot about what (b/n) did.

"Well he's nice to me."

He's a jerk who only uses girls for pleasure. (Y/n) you deserve better than that.

"I've been trying to get (y/n) to confess to him but she doesn't want to."

"That's because I don't know how I feel."

Ushijima placed his bowl and chopsticks back on his tray still kept his eyes on (y/n), "What DO you feel (y/n)."

"I don't know. I don't think I like him like that."

"Maybe I should ask him how he feels,"

"Don't you dare (f/n)."

"Oh come on (y/n) maybe he feels something for you," Tendou said being Cupid.

I could start seeing (y/n) feeling a little uncomfortable," guys I don't thin-."

"Tendou don't pressure her. If she doesn't like him she doesn't like him and if he does like her well that's just on him."

"Oh come on Ushijima I'm just trying to help our friend over here."

"It's okay Tendou, how about we talk about something else."

After we changed the subject and talked about what's going on with celebrities and their drama we parted our ways. Walking through the hallway I saw Ushijima going to his class.

"Ushijima."

"Yeah."

He turned and looked at me. Still the same expression as always, " DO you like (y/n) you've been acting weird, weirder than Tendou, when you are around her."

He stared at me, frowning his eyebrows, slightly parted his lips," how I feel or like is non of your business Semi, now would you excuse me I have to go."

Well that went well.

Ushijima's POV

The conversation we had during lunch was a little in unease for me. Thankfully I feel like (y/n) doesn't like that (b/n) boy. I know who he is. He is the captain of the basketball team. Someone who has baseless confidence. Something I don't find amusing.

Class after class school was over, now it was practice. Once I got there (y/n) was already there talking to the coach before heading into the changing. I followed her behind although she hasn't noticed me yet. I did keep my distance. The girls Changing room is right next to the boys. I peeked in through the door and saw (y/n) changing out of her uniform neatly placing it into the little cubicle. All she had on was her undergarments. She looks so amazing. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a couple of pictures before anyone noticed. Shut the door quietly so she doesn't hear me and went to our changing room. Soon the rest of the team showed up.

Once we went back to the gym we started practicing. Semi was setting to me while I jumped and use my left hand to spike the ball down. I could see Yamagata trying to receive it but failed. After some time going back and forth,(y/n) came up to us and did the same thing as usual. Telling us what to improve. When she was finished we went back but I was stopped.

"Hey Ushijima."

Ushijima? No call me Wakatoshi. I'll have to tell her that later," yes (y/n)."

"Try to relax your shoulders. You tend to pull them in closer than needed when your in the air here," she reached in touching my shoulder. I felt her hand resting on it. SHE TOUCHED ME! "Oh..Uh sorry I didn't mean to I just when in."

"Is okay no need to apologize," she pulled her hand back to herself. No don't stop..touch me more. After she suggested what she wanted me to do she went back to the bench sitting with the coach talking to him. I placed my hand on my shoulder where she touched wanting to feel more of her. But for now I have to control myself I can't let her see how riled up she gets me.

Soon I'll get to feel her everyday forever just you wait.