Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s POV

Practicing volleyball with Semi was fun but also exhausting. In good news, Semi gave me some snacks, he felt bad, but I know he wants to do well in volleyball. Even though he is not a starter he still wants to improve his skills in serving or receiving. I did told him to take things slow, the last thing I want is for him to get hurt.

I got up feeling my jelly legs sinking in the ground and turned off my alarm. I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I grabbed my bag and left my dorm locking it. I got a text from Semi, he told "good luck on your day of school, sorry if you woke up feeling sore, maybe after school I can make it up to you by walking with after practice."

I replied yes. I love walking and talking to Semi. I feel safe when I'm around him, but I get nervous when he tells me about my love life. Yesterday he told me about (b/n) and how I felt towards him. I told him that I'm not that interested in him, just as a friend or someone who I just talk to. That's true, I don't feel anything romantic towards (b/n), but I also don't want to make him feel bad so I'm distancing myself from him. Semi felt relief when I told him that, I'm guessing he doesn't like (b/n).

Classes was pretty normal, nothing interesting. Our project with Wakatoshi was good we almost got it done. During lunch I sat with Semi and the team since (f/n) had to stay in class to make up a test. I sat next to Semi and we talked, he wanted to check out this store that sells music instruments and how there is this guitar that he wants to try out. He also told me that maybe he can take me so I can watch him play. I think is a good idea because there I can eat that steak in the new restaurant, which was a coincidence cause today they were serving steak. I made Semi time me while I eat, he was laughing on how concentrated how I was shoving little bite sizes of meat in my mouth.

Tendou was confused until I told him, next thing you know me and him were racing on who which can finish first. He won, but next time I'll get him back.

After school practice

Practice was easy today nothing really extreme. Coach still feels devastated about what happened so he just made the boys work out at the gym. I was making sure the boys worked out the right muscles they need.

I went to go fill out some water bottles and got some towels ready. I replaced the filled up bottles on to the bag and grabbed the stack of towels with my other hand. Who needs a gym when you got a bag of water bottles and towels as your weights, pretty uneven but it'll do. I turned around heading back until I saw a tall figure with olive hair covered in sweat. I placed the bag of bottles on the ground and handed him a towel. I'm pretty sure he worked out his upper body, I can see the veins in his muscles, one mosquito and is over.

" Wakatoshi, how about you do some cardio from now on. Don't want you to break your arms off."

"I will thanks," I swear this guy has one emotion, come to think of it the only time I remember seeing smile was when he took me to that restaurant. Was he smiling when we worked on our projects I think he wa-....

"let me help you with the bag."

"Uh.. oh yeah sure," I was so spaced out because I didn't even see Wakatoshi reach down grabbing the bag that was next to me and can I say, I can feel the heat he's producing, that's how close he is. I forgot that the stack of towels was on my other hand because you know that happens, so now is falling and my reacting time can not be more slower. Can the ground swallow me please.