Chapter 25

Btw (f/n) is your best friend's name

Author's POV

The next day after he took you, (F/n) was still waiting for you to come back. She texted you and called you but there was no response. She tried Semi but got the same treatment back.

During school she planned to tell Tendou about it and see if he knows something. During a passing period she caught Tendou and pulled him to the side.

"Tendou have you seen (Y/n) or Semi?"

"No, have you seen Wakatoshi?"

"No......" she took a deep breath,"Tendou......what if-."

"No, nothing happened to them, they are probably at a double date or something."

"Double date?"

"Yeah the chick that Wakatoshi is seeing, (Y/n) and Semi......?"

He looked at her with question. The both of them were in the hallway making sure they were out of people's way. (F/n) hasn't seen you since yesterday and Tendou also hasn't seen Wakatoshi. Of course worst case scenario's flooded through there minds!

"What? I mean-"

"We are in school why would they go on a date over night. You told me Semi went after Ushijima's house right?" She cut him off.

"Yeah, he was in that direction so I guess."

"And (Y/n) ran out the same direction. Something happened Tendou and I am worried."

Ring!Ring!

"We'll talk during lunch okay." He said giving (F/n) a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay."

Truth be told is that Tendou knew where (F/n) was going at, but Tendou doesn't want to believe it, he didn't. It's his best friend.

Tendou's POV

I texted and called Wakatoshi multiple times, but he hasn't answered.

What the hell is going on!?

Class after class I checked to see if he has texted or called. I'm not sure if he's ditching, having a bad day, but the last thing I want is my friends to be in trouble and for (F/n) to be worried sick about (Y/n). I texted three of them like crazy, but no response. I was to focus on this situation I didn't even pay attention in class, man I even walked in into the wrong class.

Finally it was lunch. I speed walked to the cafeteria trying to find (F/n). Once I saw her I grabbed her hand and took her to our usual lunch table.

"Did you receive anything?" (F/n) said looking at me as we both sat right next to each other.

"No, and by that look and question you didn't get anything either."

"No, where do you think they are?  I-I mean.....Ten-."she said with concern.

"Hey, is alright," I took both of her hands and bring them closer to each other holding them secure," they.....are both fine....nothing is wrong. Let's think okay we know these three."