Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s POV

Is finally Friday and practice is canceled today. Coach had a family emergency so he just called the day off for practice.

"So what do you want to do. *gasp* how about we go to the mall or the movies."

"(F/n) don't you have a club to attend?"

"You have the rest of the day off we are hanging out even if I have to ditch a meeting!"

"Say it louder (f/n) I don't think the teachers heard you."

"Look (y/n) we barley hang out."

"What are you talking about we hung out during lunch and classes."

"I meant after school."

"Alright fine. How we go to the store, buy some snacks and a movie and have a sleepover movie night."

"Yay!" (F/n) gave me a side hug," alright now let's move because I think the supervisor for my club just saw me."

She took my hand and we both jolted out the exit door of the school. We were about to to step out but heard someone call us.

"Hey (b/n). Is there something you need?"

"Hey (f/n), (y/n)," he looked at me with a smirk on his face and hungry eyes. What am I a piece of steak. Speaking of steak I should tell (f/n) about that deal they have on the restaurant.

"I wanted to ask (y/n)."

"Sure what is it."

"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow."

I heard (f/n) gasp in excitement. I don't blame her she really wants me to date someone so that one day we can go double dates and plan our lives together. I don't know what to say. If I say no I won't hear the end to (f/n) and break (b/n) heart. If I say yes, I'll be lying to (b/n) that I like him like a lover and disappoint him. So either I'll be breaking someone's heart in the end.

..I'll guess I'll give a try I mean what bad can happen," yeah, I would like to go out with you." I hope that doesn't sound weird or suspicious he is putting me in a very awkward position.

"Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow at around seven."

Why is every date around seven?

"Okay."

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow Bye, bye (f/n)." Just like that he ran off to, I don't know, basketball practice.

"Bye!"

(F/n) looked at me with a big smile on her face," I knew it. Wait don't you have volleyball practice tomorrow?"

"I do but in the morning. Don't get any ideas look I I still don't know if I like him."

"Augh (y/n)! Stop being so complicated."

"I'm sorry but I don't think I like him like that."

"Than why did you say yes?"