Chapter 24

(My spring break is over 😔 it ended with the final episode of Attack on Titan for part 1. They really left us in a cliffhanger. Well time to read the manga)

 Well time to read the manga)

I'm also left handed...my mom always told me it was a gift. I was always insecure of it, being the only in my class writing different.

But then I got privileged by being first in everything.

That's why I like him....the first guy I ever simp for.

Now would you excuse me I'm going to go and touch some grass and getting touch with reality.

Author's POV

Your eyes felt like it was burning that all you saw was white so you slightly opened them. You groaned while moving your muscles and stretching your legs, but couldn't. You didn't hear the alarm went off. You tried reaching over trying to clear the morning vision of blurriness but couldn't.

'How could I forget'

You turned around and saw him standing up and stretching his body. You looked down and saw the piece of tape that shut your mouth on the bed sheets. You remember trying to take it off by using your spit to not make it sticky enough so it can slip off. You did woke up at the middle of the night but still felt your body weak as if it was still trying to connect to your brain or something. Bluetooth connection malfunction.

He notice the ruffles of noises you were making so he knew you were awake.

"Good morning, I see you removed the tape. How did you sleep?"

"Like I was being tied down and tortured."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop, sorry doesn't cut it. Stop saying it. It won't fix anything!" You moved your legs to your chest trying to remove the rope that was tying them together, sitting on the middle of the bed near the headboard. You looked around the room and saw a chair, antique brown...tan-ish maybe with leather, on the left side of the room in the corner next to the tv entertainment. There was dresser next to the chair against the wall that was adjacent to the wall where the tv was in front of you. You turned your head more to your left and saw a door next to the bed the only thing it could be was the bathroom. You quickly turned your head as to where Ushijima was standing, in front of a window that has fabric curtains. Right next to the window on the left was the exit door and right next your left was the night stand.

You could tell the place has been through a rough situation by how unsaturated the walls were and the amount of stains there was on the wood floor. You can see spiderwebs on each four corners of the room.

Ushijima turned around and faced you, he moved closer to you sitting beside you as you backed away from him but the headboard stopped you from moving even more.