Chapter 27

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's been two days since Ushijima was keeping you tied up in the motel room. You tried to avoid his touch but it seemed impossible since he'll always grip you.

Flashback
"What is wrong you!?

"I just wanted to kiss you."

You wiped away his saliva from your mouth while your cheeks were covered with your tears, using your discolored tied up hands. Your mind was blocked from anger and before you knew it, Ushijima was grunting while holding his private region trying to suppress the pain.

After a few moments, you were tense from what he might do to you,"W-Wakatoshi...."

He turned his head back looking straight at your eyes. He rushed through, cupping your cheeks and chin with his hands," I love you, you know that, right?. I love you (Y/n)," he pulled you closer to his face. You felt his breath on your skin, and is most likely he hears the whimpering you were making," but if you ever pull something like that again, I'll have no choice but to punish you, and I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm.... s-sorry, but you shou-."

"Will you do it again?"

"Please, Wakatoshi I don't want to-."

"WILL YOU DO IT!? AGIAN!?"

You, aggressively, shook your head looking down on the bed sheets, avoiding seeing his dark olive eyes clouded with vexation. He stroke your cheeks, wiping away your tears," you need to stop pushing me away. We are a couple now, us touching each other is part of it."

He tried making eye contact with you, but made it impossible for him. He suddenly grasp your neck making you gasp," look at me when I'm talking to you!"

You were frightened. The guy standing in front of you was no longer the guy you knew.

Flashback ended

He kept the curtains closed so you couldn't tell if it was day or night, until he opens the door and lets a tiny shine of light enter through.

Today, he kept you in while he went out on an errand. You told him where he was going, but he wouldn't budge telling you, instead he shut your mouth closed with a piece of cloth wrapped around your mouth. He didn't want to risk you screaming for help.

While he was gone, you were trying to get the ropes off of you by using the corners of the entrainment center to cut it open. It was tricky with your legs being bonded together. Before you can continue getting off the bed being on your knees, Ushijima entered the room holding two red gallons with a black snout and a white plastic bag that has the words thank you printed on it.