Chapter 18

"Thank you for walking me back to my dorm."

"(Y/n), how many times do I have to tell you."

"That I don't need to thank you."

"Exactly, I love spending time with you."

"I just don't want to be a burden especially since you guys played a practice game."

"Itachiyama wasn't that tough today. Plus you're never a burden for me."

You opened your door, trying to avoid Eita seeing your face. Trying to suppress the feelings of someone doing cartwheels on your abdomen while control your smile.

"ac-actually can I-uh talk to you....for a minute?"

"Sure," you opened the door wide enough for Eita to enter. Once you did, you shut the door to give you self's some privacy, " is there something wrong?"

You walked close to you bed while he stayed near the door. You can tell he was nervous about something since he was fidgeting around with his hands, looking around the room. You can see a slight coat of a rosary color spreading across his cheeks. He looks so adorable.

"No...no....um.....I'm not sure how to say this but...I-...I have.....been having these feelings and I've tried to avoid them....Which was stupid of me to do so......You know what......I'm just going to say it. I like you.  A lot. (Y/n) you make me feel wonderful when I'm around you. You make me feel safe and comfortable. I know the way I'm saying it right now isn't romantic or ideal perfection. But I just can't wait any longer or else I'll regret it."

"Eita."

"I know, I know, it's stupid of me to say something like this. I'm probably ruining our friendship. But I don't want to be friends. I want to be more than friends."

"Eita."

"Every time I look at you, my stress fades away."

"Eita."

"Every time I'm with you, I get butterflies in my stomach."

"Eita!"

"Every time I'm with you, my heart pounds as if is going to explode."

"EITA!"

"Yes." He snapped looking directly at you.

You walked closer to him wrapping you hands, gently, around his neck. You felt your heart pounding from how close you are to him," I feel the same way too."

Eita's eye grew wide with his face griming from a wash of relief," yo-you do!"

"Yes, but I was also nervous how you'd react. I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

He wrapped his hands around your waist pulling you closer. You didn't care. You didn't care if someone would come through that door. You didn't care of how your acting up when your with him. Right now, is just you and him, and he knows that as well.

All he wants to do is to pull you in a kiss you. All he wants is to carry you and cuddle with you all night as if there is no time in the world.

He smiled looking at your eyes with his sparkle brown ones, "I want to be with you. (Y/n), would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I would love too."

He leaned in closer to you. Softly brushing his lips against yours. Seconds later he deepened in the kiss, holding you tightly. Both of you closing your eyes enjoying the moment you guys are sharing.