Chapter 35 - end

Author's POV

Author's POV

7 years later....

Moving on felt like you can finally breath again. The air was fresh and the burden you feel is gone. Your life is just starting and you're spending it with the one you love. The future is something you're nervous about, but can't wait to see. You don't know what will come, a big mystery awaits. Everyone going on with their life's accomplishing the things they desire. Well...not all.

A couple of years ago you made a little visit to see someone and confronted him for everything he had done. It was after you were in a dilemma of rather continuing seeing your therapist or if you were done. You wanted to know that seeing him or thinking about him won't give you anymore nightmares.

Flashback

You went with Eita, you thought it was best for him to wait outside. The workers led you to a small room with a table in the middle. Some police officers that are working there brought him out. His olive hair was a mess and it had grown a little. His dark olive eyes were noticeable and no longer shined. He looked a little paler than usual, but he still has the same body structure. He was wearing a white plain shirt with white pants.

When he saw you his eyes widen with joy and he showed his smile. He was still handcuffed which prohibited in from getting close to you. He sat down in front of you and was laughing with excitement," (Y/n), I miss you so much," his heart was still pounding from seeing you," Why haven't you visited me?"

"Ushijima, the reason why was because I was moving on from all the damage you had done to me and to the people I care about."

"I didn't do anything to you (Y/n)."

"You abducted me, you beat me, you raped me, you harmed me, you killed someone. Ushijima, you did a lot of things to me so you can't sit there and tell me that you never didn't."

His eyes forward as he looked at yours," for you. I did those things for you. I love you (Y/n). I never stopped loving you. I never stopped thinking about you and the life we would've had."

"You need to move on. You need to recover Ushijima."

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOOUT MY NAME!" He got up slamming his fist on the table. A officer came in, but you declined so they stood out the door. You still needed to confront him.

"I came here so that I can see if I'm no longer scared of you. You caused me so much pain I can't forgive you for that, but I want to pass this so that I no longer have the need to see you ever again."