Chapter 31

Author's POV

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. How many months? Don't know? Four, five, six? You lost count.

For all those times, he kept you in the house. The good thing is, is that he no doesn't keep you all chained up. The amount of times your circulation was getting cut off.

You hate it. You hate him with all your power, but you see him every single day. Everyday he's there next to you. Everyday he's there talking to you and bathing you.

Every time you wanted to leave and escape, he'll catch you. One time you made it past the door and finally got a touch of nature, seeing a bunch of trees covering the house. He came and saw you. He dragged you back to the house and punished you. He keeps saying he loves you, but he is the one making you suffer.

He threw away the jacket Eita gave you. Don't know what he did to it. Burned it? Threw it at a garbage bin? The point is,is that is gone.

You miss him. You miss everyone. Your parents, your siblings, your friends. You for sure know that school probably ended already. The third years graduated, you were suppose to graduate early.

The past week he finally let you walk around the house. He did warned more about trying to escape. After that last punishment, you refused to talk back to him.

What was the punishment?

He tied you up, fucked you, whipped you, slapped you, he broke you.

There was a moment where you were afraid of getting pregnant when you missed your period. So you took a pregnancy test.

Luckily, it was false. The reason why you missed your period was because of the stress, and the terrible nourishment.

You were too tired to take after yourself. You didn't feel the need to do anything. Maybe taking this route will set you free. You refuse to eat the food he brings you. Ushijima notices and force fed you. You tell him that you are not that hungry, but he's smart , he knows that you are starving inside.

A month ago he brought a tv and installed it on the bedroom. Although, there weren't that much to see since you didn't have cable. Just kid shows, soap operas, reality shows of these people fixing houses.

Ushijima felt bad for the way he was treating you, only realizes it after he finishes. He bought you some stuff animals for your birthday. He also made you a cake and let you blow out your candles.

He keeps saying he does this because he loves you. Maybe he's right. He does love you. You're just not listening, or so you thought.

You were at the living room sitting down on the couch holding your stuff white teddy bear. It reminded you of the one Eita gave you. You were occupied coloring and drawing on a brown leather sketchbook.

Ushijima was in the kitchen preparing a meal for the both of you. He was sometimes busy with trying to find some flights to leave the country. He said something about going to Poland. You didn't hear, you were too busy with your own imagination.

You heard the dishes on the sink with the water running," food is done," you heard him say. You quickly closed your sketchbook and set it aside. You waited for him to bring two plates of whatever he made to the coffee table. He set the plates on the small wood table," I made us some sandwiches. I'll go grab something to drink." He went to the kitchen as you picked up the sandwich sliced in half.