Chapter 16

"Today a young woman was walking her dog home when her dog started to bark and run towards a lake near the woods. What she found was something tragic."

"Officers found a dead body at the bottom of a lake. The name (b/n) a student at Shiratorizawa."

"Ma'am can you tell us what happened?"

"W-well I was wa-walking my dog....and he kept barking near the lake and started to run towards it. So I- went *sniff* sorry is just that..."

"Is okay ma'am take your time."

"I went to check and at the bottom I-I s-saw a body figured covered in some sort of sheet...so I called the cops and that's when...they pulled the body out and saw..I'm so-*sniff* I-I hav-have to go."

"It's okay, thank you so much for telling us. We are so sorry you had to experienced that."

"Right now police are investigating the death of (b/n). A boy, 17 years of age, student that goes to Shiratorizawa, who was found dead at the button of a lake."

"The police are now interviewing students who might have a connection to (b/n) and his death. And for the family we are deeply sorry for your loss."

Author's POV

Days went by since the 'incident' until (b/n) was found dead where Ushijima dumped him. The next couple of days police officers were interviewing students and teachers including you. The only person they were suspicious of was the girl that (b/n) was going to see. His parents weren't too happy when the girl said he was going to see her, blaming her for his death, saying how it was her fault that he had to leave which winded up him being in danger.

Ushijima told the police officers was he was doing that night, went to his moms house to pick up a few things, practice his serves, head back to campus. That night Ushijima took a different path to walk back to campus, if he told him he took the route he went before they'll find it suspicious and start asking more questions.

Not only that but he had Tendou who can say he was telling the truth...and you. After all Ushijima was also with you that night.

The school made a memorial for (b/n), everybody went, even the volleyball team. You were still shocked by what happened. Yes, (b/n) was not really a sweet caring person but in the end he didn't deserve this treatment. Even Yamagata thinks he didn't deserve this treatment. He WAS really nice to you and it really took an impact on you. You did wanted to fix things between you and him and maybe stay as just friends. But instead you talked to his parents who were grieving for his son. You told him how good he was to you, after all that is what a parent always wants to hear when something like this happens, a good loving memory. Knowing that their son was in a caring environment.

The good thing is that you have Eita and (f/n) by your side. Especially Eita, he was there for you and told you that everything was going to be okay and that they'll find the person who did this. You were thankful for him. He even stayed with you until you could fall asleep, you didn't want him to sneak out and get in trouble so you offered him to stay with you over night.

(F/n) found it adorable how much Eita cares for you and how much you needed him. But one thing for sure is that (f/n) is finding something strange of Ushijima.