Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight

[MATURE CONTENT]

"Moon, wake up."

I open my groggy eyes to see Draco standing above me, shaking my body back and forth. I don't know when I fell asleep but I sure was awake now.

"What's the matter, Draco?" I ask, still partially asleep.

"I couldn't do it. He wouldn't believe me." he sighed, sitting down next to me. Of course he wouldn't believe Draco. Draco wasn't the one that was almost killed, he didn't witness the scene either which meant his word was invalid.

"Just forget about it okay? It doesn't even matter anymore." I huffed.

He looked at me like I just spoke another language.

"How am I gonna forget about it? You started bleeding because she almost fucking killed you. Why are you acting like it's nothing?" he spat. "This is serious, Torres."

I know he only called me that when he was angry at me.

"I want to get rid of her too, but no ones doing anything about it. I tried to get rid of her but no one is helping." I explain softly, putting my hand up to my face. "Just give it up."

"What about Blaise?" he questioned.

Me and Blaise weren't close still. I wasn't going to forgive him after he did one good thing. I guess he is trying to change but more needs to happen.

I can't just forgive him like nothing happened.

I shook my head softly at Draco then laid back around. I didn't want to give up, but I also couldn't let Katherine get away with this.

"Whatever." Draco spat, before turning away in frustration and slamming the door.

I didn't want it to hold me back. I know what she did but the past was the past. There was nothing I could do about it now.

And I wish there was.

Katherine had a task to kill me. Though she failed twice in a row, I didn't want to give her another chance. I needed to come up with a plan to get her out of my life.

Maybe I could be her worst nightmare.

And maybe I could fight fire with fire.

After a few hours of thinking in Draco's room, I went out for dinner. Draco and I hung out for a little bit but he left me in his room and hasn't came back since.

I came up with a plan that I would threaten her until she would give up on me.

"Moon."

I turned around to see Persephone running up to me in the halls. She had almost no expression on her face as she stepped closer to me. She opened her mouth but looked around before speaking, making sure no one would hear our conversation.

"Did you get it?" she asked, cautiously.

"Get what?" I asked.

"We've been called to go to a meeting. Apparently there's others like us, and they've called for us to go tonight." she explained. "Are you in?"

Was I?

I still didn't like this but I had to go.

"If you don't go he'll kill you. I'm sorry for reading your mind just now but I need you there with me." she muttered.

I looked around to see if any students were passing by then turned back to her.

I was scared.

Scared of myself.