Part 10

A/N: please comment on your thoughts!

Omniscient

February 13, 2019

"Yo, Damien," Hector yelled, jogging after the light skin guard. The guard turned around to look at the Hispanic man.

"Wassup?" Damien's baritone voice vibrated in the small workout center.

Hector dapped him up when he got close to him with a bright smile on his face. The two men can be considered friends now; They've been venting to each other since Damien walked in on Hector and Jamal. Of course, Hector does not share much. However, Damien is always ready to vent about how difficult his job has become and about his fiance. "Can you get me some things for tomorrow?" Damien smirked at Hector.

"You nasty nigga" His laugher boomed louder than intended, and Hector smirked, hitting his shoulder.

"Chill, it's my birthday tomorrow, you know." Their laughter calmed down, and Damien just smirked.

"ight tell me what you need. ill bring it to yall when we do a morning roll call."

"I need condoms, lube. For real, that's about it." Hector cheesed at the guard. Damien looked at Hector with a teasing look on his face. He almost wanted to start cackling.

"Ight brother, I got it."

Hector dapped him up, thanking him. They parted ways, and Hector began jogging down to their cell. He wasn't sure where Jamal was, and he wasn't bothered to look for him because if he were outside the cell, they wouldn't be able to talk regardless.

Hector was too excited; his birthday was coming up. Over the days, he and Jamal spoke about going to the next step in their little relationship. They made strides in their relationship; Jamal was more confident and comfortable with him. The dark skin man showed a more vulnerable side to Hector. He even proposed checking out if he could get pregnant; they plan to figure it out as soon as possible.

Apart from his relationship with Jamal, Hector was looking forward to speaking to his daughter. Hector made sure to set up a way to call his little girl with just minimum threatening and mean-mugging the warden. Hector ignored the people around him as he made his way to their cell door. It was surprisingly closed, he banged on the door twice, and the door soon opened the door it. Jamal saw that it was Hector and looked him up and down with a scowl on his face.

What the fuck did I do now, He thought.

H smiled at the shorter man and pushed his way past the dark skin man and into their cell. He began taking off his jumper as Jamal closed the cell door.

"How you mad at me and my birthday tomorrow?" Hector teased. He was not taking Jamal seriously because he knew he didn't do anything wrong.

Jamal repeated nothing; he just looked at the light skin man up and down with a disgusted look on his face and walked to his bunker.

"Jamal, what the fuck" Hector asked now in his boxers and a tank top. He threw his jumper to the corner of the cell next to his closet.

"Hector, you think you're funny? Let this be the last time you let that bitch come near you like that again." He laid down and picked up his stress ball. Hector scratched the back of his head because he had no clue who Jamal was talking about.

"Jamal, what? Man, stop playing" he rolled his eyes, making his way to Jamal's bunker and pushing him to the corner. Jamal shoved him off the moment he felt his bed dip. Hector fell on the floor; He let out a contagious laugh. Yea, Jamal was upset with him about something, but that only proves that Jamal feels him.