Part 24

April 3rd 2019

Omniscient P.O.V

Adonis walked into the guard break room agitated. His body was tense, and his mind ablaze with hatred. His baby mother decided to throw his things out of the house today after he caught her cheating again. The baby mom loves playing victim, and she does it well. Though she cheated, Adonis was the one kicked out. He left his daughter with the woman not because he wanted to buy because she didn't allow him to take her.

Adonis's shoulders sagged with sadness and agitation, unsure of his next move. His belongings were sitting in his car, with no place to go. He was hoping he would get an extra shift so he wouldn't have to leave the prison. He doesn't know how to communicate this with the two men he's grown so fond of.

The tall man quickly changed into his uniform and went to his post by the showers. Damien won't be coming in till the night shift, so he'll be alone for about 9 hours. He knew that he'd get to see Xander soon; Adonis couldn't wait. he needed to tell the man everything that's happened to him.

Adonis stood by the shower doors; it was around 8 AM. He was the only one stationed by the door in the morning on Xander's floor; it's been like that for a couple of days now. He didn't mind because none of the inmates dared to do anything during his shift, either because they respected him or were afraid of him. He couldn't give a fuck; he just got glad that nobody bothered him.

Adonis leaned against the wall behind him, scared for what the future would bring. He can't get back together with that toxic woman. However, he can't lose the ability to see his daughter. The inmates came into the showers; they came in as a swarm showering and leaving. This happened for what felt like hours until Xander got to the shower room. Xander wasn't alone, so he didn't speak to Adonis, but a blind man could see the change in Adonis's demeanor. Xander glanced at Adonis before he walked into a stall to clean up. Xander lounged around until he figured that others in the booth had left.

Adonis looked around before rushing to Xander's stall. "Hey baby," Adonis greeted, leaning up to kiss his boyfriend. Xander had water dripping down his body, his hair soaked. Xander accepted the kiss gleefully then pecked Adonis's nose.

"Good morning, sexy," Xander greeted, grabbing his towel.

"I'm so happy to see you; I had such a rough night," Adonis shared, about to break down again. Xander heard the crack in his boyfriend's voice and stopped what he was doing to give his full attention to Adonis.

"What happened?" Xander asked, getting closer to Adonis.

"My baby moms kicked me out. I cant see my daughter," Adonis said, his voice cracked, looking away.

"man, Adonis, stop crying and go file for custody." Xander rolled his eyes.

"Xander, how am I going to do that when I don't even have a place to stay" Adonis sulked; Xander was getting him angry.

"Stay with Damien," Xander replied, completely drying himself off and pulling Adonis into his arms.

"How am I going to do that when Damien lives with his mother!" Adonis groaned, hiding his face in Xander's chest, ignoring Xander's dick by his thigh.

"He does" was all Xander said. Adonis looked up, confused because why didn't he know that. He felt that the relationship between the three was excellent, but sometimes the two more prominent men would have moments excluding him, and he didn't like that.

"Well, why do you know and I don't?" Adonis asked, pushing away from Xander.

"it's not deep; we just planned it out; I put money down too to get the space" Xander shrugged, putting his towel back in the shower bucket.

"and once again, why don't I know?" Adonis pouted.

"It wants that serious," Xander said, leaning down to peck Adonis's lips.

Adonis turned his head and pulled away. "Your shower time is up," He stated, about to leave the stall.

Xander shook his head at his boyfriend before grabbing him.

"your little ass is so fucking petty. We were going to tell you; I promise, baby boy." Xander reassured, turning the slender boy around.

"You're lying" Adonis rolled his eyes again.

"Keep rolling them," Xander scolded.

"I don't like it when y'all keep things from me," Adonis confessed.

"I feel like the two of us are supposed to take care of you, so yea, at times we gon have to handle things between the two of us before we tell you" Xander shrugged.

"Xander, that is so stupid," Adonis frowned. "This relationship isn't supposed to be 75%, 25%. I need to be involved with everything."

Xander looked down at his boyfriend, "I understand, sexy, we won't do it again."

"promise?" Adonis asked.

"Yes, I promise. now get out before somebody comes looking for you." Xander kissed Adonis on the forehead then his lips before pushing him out the stall.

Xander shook his head at his boyfriend; he knows Damien would be upset with him for telling Adonis about the house without him present. Those two were a headache, His headache, though.

————————————————————————
Make sure to leave your thought! ❤️