Part 28

A/N: thank you for sticking with me so far. I have two more chapters, and we're done with book one!!!

— This chapter is pretty short but make sure to comment and let me know how you feel per usual.

————————————————————————
May 21st, 2019

Hector stood by the sink in the cell door; he stared at Jamal through the mirror. Hector let out a long dramatic sigh as he grabbed his little chalk from the sink area, drawing a tally mark on the wall. Hector has been keeping track of when Jamal has to leave, and every time he goes to add a day to it, he whines like a hit dog. Jamal looked over at his boyfriend as he played with his stress ball. He ignored Hector's sigh's because he knew how dramatic he could be.

Hector noticed that Jamal ignored him, so he let out another long sigh, this time much louder. Jamal scoffed and aimed his stress ball at Hector.  Successfully hitting him right at the back of his head. "Shut up, Hector!"

"Jamal, you're leaving me in 10 days, yet you're still abusive as fuck to me. I should throw this shit at you too," Hector mumbled, picking up Jamal's ball.

"I wish you would" Jamal stayed eyes slit. Hector took the challenge throwing the hall five times harder than Jamal did. Hitting the dark skin man on his right peck. "Owe, Hector," Jamal cried out softly, rubbing his sore nipple. "Why the fuck would you do that."

"You challenged me, and I accepted. You always wanna hit me but then hide behind how adorable you are like I still don't fuck you up." Hector rolled his eyes, placing the chalk back down. He walked over to his sulking boyfriend and pushed him against the wall, getting in bed with him. 

Jamal rolled his eyes, continuing to rub on his side nipple. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again," Hector apologized, replacing Jamal's hand with his, soothing the dark skin's pain.

Hector and Jamal have been in their bubble for the past couple of days. Nothing anybody says nor does could get them out. After their conversation two days ago about eventually trying to have a baby, they haven't done anything remotely sexual. It's just been playful banter, being with each other, soaking up each other's presence.

Jamal thought maybe Hector didn't want to try for a baby anymore. He wouldn't say he was happy with the idea of no longer trying because he was honest with Hector when he said he wanted to have a child with him, especially now that he would be outside. On the other hand, maybe Hector has considered the downside of not being with Jamal throughout his pregnancy. Hector always spoke about rubbing his feet and getting him everything he needed when Jamal got pregnant.

Of course, these are all speculations, and Jamal doesn't know how Hector is feeling or what he's thinking.

"Forgive me?" Hector asked.

"Yess, whatever," Jamal stated, pecking Hector's lips.

"I gotta get myself a phone, so I can sneak FaceTime you while you're out there." Hector blurted out. Subtly rubbing Jamal's stomach.

"Mmm, we would be talking every day 24/7," Jamal added.

"Yea imma ask Damien next time I see him."

"My pretty baby," Hector sighed, squeezing Jamal closer to his body. Jamal's cheeks warmed at that. Hugging Hector tighter.

"Thank you, handsome," Jamal mumbled. "How does that Beyonce song go?" He asked, pulling away from Hector's chest so he could be face to face. Jamal grabbed Hector's chin to make sure Hector was looking at him.

"Baby, I love you," Jamal sang softly. "You are my life. My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side," he laughed, caressing Hector's chin.

Hector laid there smiling, looking up at Jamal. He was surprised that his lover had such a soothing voice. There's so much they still don't know about each other, yet they are irreversibly in love with each other.

"I am in love with you. You set me free" Jamal pecked Hector's lips as he sang.

"I can't do a thing called life without you here with me. Cause I'm dangerously in love with you! I'll never leave. Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me". Hector laid on the bed. His arms around Jamal's waist, a cheesy grin on his face watching as Jamal sang the whole song to him.

"I'm one lucky man," Hector thought to himself.

"You have a beautiful voice," Hector complimented.

"Mmm, thank you, baby. I used to sing in the church choir," Jamal joked. "I love when you trim your beard. It frames your face."

"I can tell. You always play in it." Hector smiled.

"Mhm, I love it." Jamal agreed. "How is your sister like?" Jamal asked.

"She cool. She might be a Lil off with you, but she ain't like the fact that I bought you the apartment." Hector shrugged. Jamal frowned, but he understood.

"I don't blame her. You're spending a lot of money on me," Jamal mumbled.

"And I'll spend more. It's nothing against you she just worried because my baby mom was a money-hungry girl. She trapped me, but I love my daughter to death, so it doesn't matter, I guess," Hector stated.

"She trapped you? And you want to have a baby with me? Are you sure?" Jamal asked in shock.

"She ain't you. I willingly want to put a baby in you. This not about nobody but us." Hector stated.

Jamal stayed quiet after that, biting his lip.

"Okay?" Hector griped Jamal's chin making sure he had the dark skin's attention.

"Yes, okay," Jamal smiled.

"Now, what's the first thing you eat when you get out?" Hector asked.

"I don't know, but I miss the taste of McDonald's." Jamal laughed.

"McDonald's?! Baby.." Hector laughed.

"What" Jamal Laughed, shrugging. "When are you fuckin me?"

"Jamal, how you fuck yo the atmosphere like that?" Hector asked, rolling his eyes.

"What, it's a good question"  Jamal looked away. "We already agreed on what we'll do, but you haven't even tried anything yet," Jamal pouted.

"It's going to happen naturally, baby. I promise before you leave, we gon make sure you're pregnant." Hector promised.

"We're waiting so long. What if I don't get pregnant? And then I'll have to leave." Jamal asked.

"I got swimmers, don't worry," Hector laughed.

"Whatever you say." Jamal nodded. Not pleased with the answer, but he let it go regardless. Only time will tell

———————————————————————

Short chapter, but the next chapter is what we've been waiting for.

UPDATE:

-The new story will be posted after book two.
-The main character will be transgender.
-since I didn't get votes on the ship, I'm leaving it as Gregory and Tupac.

Lastly, I'm making a Saucy Santana and Von series. They will be the first ship in my NEW short book. It'll be full of weird ships, lol. So send requests. Keep in mind I'll only do them when I'm going through writer's block.