Part 27

A/N: not edited. Grammarly was on crack.

As always, leave comments and vote at the end.

_______________________________________________
May 3rd, 2019

Jamal came back to the cell in a dreary mood. Hector, standing by the sink, picked up on it through the mirror. Hector wanted to find out the problem; however, he waited till the guard accompanying Jamal unlocked his handcuffed and left.

"Come here, beautiful. What's wrong?" Hector asked, opening his arms for the dark skin man to come in. Jamal did just that. The cell door was still open, so anybody could walk in on them or see them, but they didn't care anymore.

"Baby, they said I leave on the 30th," Jamal mumbled, nuzzling his face in Hector's chest.

"Oh," Hector said. He felt incredibly defeated. He thought he had more time with Jamal before. They only have about three and a half weeks. "That's okay, baby! We'll live it up" Hector shook away his sadness. Jamal nodded, nuzzling his head in Hector's shirt.

"Gimmie a kiss," Hector stated, leaning down a little. Jamal took the chance to lean up and gave Hector a long passionate kiss. The couple's tongue fought aggressively until Jamal surrendered. The dark skin boy moaned, shivering in Hector's hold. They hadn't had sex in about two weeks, and the shorter boy was craving! He holds back because he doesn't want the embarrassment of people hearing him again, plus they ran out of condoms.

"Mmm baby, stop" Jamal begrudgingly pulled away from a trail of spit following.

"F-fuck" Hector stuttered, grabbing a handful of Jamal's ass. "I ain't mean to get carried away. I missed you, puss," Hector whispered, leaning down to peck Jamal's right cheek. Jamal wanted to tell him to start getting used to his absence, but he refrained.

"Come lay with me," Jamal started, getting out of Hector's hold. They laid on Jamal's bunk. Hector placed his head in Jamal's neck, placing soft yet sensual kisses on his boyfriend, their legs tangled.

"Baby," Hector broke the silence.

"Yes, my love," Jamal replied, playing in Hector's waves and beard.

"You ever imagined getting fucked in front of people? Like right now type shit," Hector asked, unbuttoning Jamal's jumpsuit.

"You freaky fuck. No, I haven't," Jamal laughed, rolling his eyes.

"What about now?" Hector asked, opening up Jamal's jumper lifting his wife-beater to rub up on Jamal's abs.

"Nope." Jamal pulled on Hector's beard, popping the P.

"I want to. Had a dream about it. When we reunite outside, I want us to get a place with a balcony; I'm fucking you out there. It's the first thing I want to do" Jamal's dick stirred awake hearing that; maybe he might like that. Hector said that so calmly it shocked him.

"How- How would you do that?" Jamal asked. Arousal dripping from his voice.

"Mm, you really wanna know?" Hector asked against Jamal's neck.

Jamal nodded his head, rubbing his fingers through Hector's beard.

"I'll have you on your tiptoes; I'll bend you against the ledge of the balcony and fuck you till your legs shake. You know how I do" Hector laughed. Jamal bit his lip aroused and ready. "I'll have you screaming that head off. My little screamer," Hector cooed, swiftly getting on top of Jamal, making sure not to hit his head with the bottom of his bunk. Hector pulled Jamal's wife-beater higher and started sucking on the dark skin's nipples. Jamal whimpered, grabbing Hector's head.