Part 26

A/N: I hope you like this! There will be a lot of time skips; this chapter is so bittersweet, only four more parts left ☹️

Please don't forget to leave comments, vote, and share! Love you all. Thank you for reading.

(Unedited)

April 19th, 2019

The following day, Jamal walked out of his cell with his bucket and towel in hand. He received constant stares, smirks, and whispering from other inmates. Irritated at the continuous looks and gossips, Jamal frowned. He lifted his shoulders and walked down the hallway proudly. Jamal figured that if anybody had a problem with him, they would run-up. If not, then he didn't give a fuck.

He walked to the showers, he knew that Hector should be right behind him, but he didn't look back. He needed to get away from the stares. He hated not being in the know.

"Clark, who would have thought you moan like that. Let me fuck you next," Jamal heard. He bit his lip, trying not to cry nor beat the fuck out of the person that said it. He stood still, turning around to see who dared to say that.

Jamal moved too slow because, by the time he turned around, Hector was punching the man in his face repeatedly. The people in the hallway get louder, cheering on the fight.

"Don't you ever speak on what's mines," Hector yelled. With each word, a punch followed.

Jamal looked away, embarrassed, while gasps echoed in the hallway.

Everything after was a blur to Jamal. All he knows is he was pushed back into his cell, loud commotions behind and around him as he was being moved.

"Does that means they know? They know," Jamal cried. His eyes were burning with hot tears. He didn't know how to fix it. He wanted to fix it so bad. He walked to his bed, sliding down. He sat on the floor by his bed.

Hector ruined it. Now everybody knows. Jamal thought. In his mind, he blamed everything on Hector. Hector was the one that made him fall in love. Hector was the one that made him weak. Hector was the one that decided to fuck him yesterday, knowing where they were. It was all Hector.

Of course, this was all in the heat of the moment. In the moment of anger, Jamal wasn't thinking straight. He sat on the cold floor of his cell room, crying like a newborn baby. Jamal felt that he could have remedied the situation. He could have said it was one of the boys hector fucked before him. If only Hector could control himself.

Jamal sighed placed his head between his thighs. He didn't know what to do. He could say fuck it. This is prison. The majority of the people there fuck each other. It doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter. Right?

Jamal groaned, angry. The cell door opened abruptly, and a fuming Hector was shoved inside by one guard. Hector's eyes frantically looked around for Jamal. He walked to Jamal's bed and pulled the crying boy up. Hector hugged him tightly, knowing that in moments like this, he couldn't speak. He just needed to be there for Jamal. Jamal cried. He cried harder than he expected. He wrapped his arms around Hector's torso as he let out his grief.

The lovers stood in place, embracing each other.

"Baby, I'm sorry," Hector whispered. In the back of his head, he knew he was partly to blame. He shouldn't have suggested for them to be intimate the day before. He should have stopped when Jamal started getting louder. He put his selfish needs before protecting Jamal. "So sorry."

I'm that second Hector cried. He doesn't cry often. He hasn't cried in years. However, seeing Jamal break down from something he caused, thinking that Jamal could regress into the shell he was before, brought out vulnerable emotions for Hector.