Part 4

A/N: I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment!

January/25/2019

Jamal's P.O.V

I stormed to the cell bumping into people. They knew not to fuck with me, so nobody said anything. I'm so embarrassed. Our cell door was open along with all the others, and everybody was making their way to their respectable cell rooms. I threw my bucket in the corner near my metal closet and went to lay back down. I heard Hector come in before the loud noise letting us know the doors were about to shut. I turned around with my back facing him.

"I don't fuck with the way you're acting. I've let you rock for too long. Turn the fuck around," he growled. As usual, my stomach did backflips, and my dick twitched. I turned around with a mean mug on my face. I attempted to punch him in his dick since it's the closest thing to me; however, he grabbed my arm and yanked it, pulling me closer to his body. My face got shoved in his dick, and my mouth watered.

Subconsciously I whimpered and moved my head up a little to look him in the eyes. he had a smirk on his face. He looked so smug I wanted to punch him in his face, but my body wasn't on the same page as my mind.

"I knew it," he laughed. His hand held the back of my head to keep me in place. "You want it?" He teased with a smug look on his face. My eyes fluttered closed, and I moved my head around a little rubbing my lips on his clothed dick. "I asked you a question. Do you want it? If you don't answer, I'm smacking the shit outta you". I felt my stomach tighten; this is why I would always hate him. He had so much control over me. He had everything I ever wanted.

"Yes," a breathy moan left my form. Hector let go of my head and moved to take off his jumper. His dick flopped right out, and I stared at it in want and amazement.

"Come here," he stepped back and pointed in front of him.

"I'm not getting on my knees, Hector" I looked away. I'm holding on to a tiny thread of my masculinity, and I won't get on my knees for no nigga. No Matter how bad I wanted to taste him.

He rolled his eyes and walked closer to the bed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed. I landed right on the floor. He stepped closer to me and gripped his dick. "You said you wanted it, right? It's all yours now show me how much" his scent had my knees trembling. I don't know how to suck dick. I never gave in to the temptation when I was out. I didn't want to embarrass myself, but I wanted to taste him so bad.

"Jamal, I know you heard what I said, or you want me to take it out for you," he teased, letting go of his grip on my head. He did as he said and took his jumper off altogether, leaving his dick all out in the open in front of me. Seeing it made my dick jump.

"Hector, I-umm, I can't do this," I whispered with my eyes trained on it.

" you can't what?" He cocked his brow, staring down at me. His dick twitched, and I felt the knot in my stomach grow.

I gripped the base of his dick and kissed the tip. "I don't think I can do this." I was so tempted but scared as hell. I want to make him feel good, but I don't know how to.

"You can't what, baby? You can't suck my dick?" He asked as he gently tipped my head backward, so I was looking into his eyes. I shook my head, yes, and all he did was a smirk. "Ight then lemme give you head get up" I let go of his dick and got up. He's still a few inches taller than me. He leaned down and kissed me. His hands gripped my waist and pulled my body flat on his Body. His hard dick was in between our stomachs, and I felt my knees get weak.

I pulled back, gasping. Hector's hand went lower to grab my ass while biting his lip. I couldn't break eye contact, almost as if I was becoming hypnotized. "Take that shit off, lemme see you, baby" his voice was hoarse, and it did something to me. My stomach tightened, and I couldn't help the moan that slipped past my lips. His grip loosened on me, and he stepped back. I wasted no time taking off my jumper and my white tee. I did not have anything under it, so my dick was out on display. "That little thing cute as hell," he laughed.

I looked away, embarrassed, and clutched it with my hands to hide it from his view. "Oh baby, lo siento. I did it again, didn't I" he whispered, stepping closer. He lifted my chin and pecked me on my lips before biting my forehead. "I promise you; you look so good. Don't worry about that," he whispered. "Are you clean, baby?". I'm always clean. I know I'm too scared to take dick, but I always make sure I'm clean. You never know.

I nodded my head, and he smirked. "Good, go lay down on your bed for me. Face the wall, make sure your ass is up and your back is arched" he pecked my lips one last time, and I did as told. I made sure my back arched; I heard noises in the back. I felt his presence behind me. My hole twitched in anticipation. I felt him grab my right cheek and then kiss my puckered hole.

"Hurry," I whimpered, biting my bottom lip.

"Be patient" he kissed my back down to my ass.

He moved down and kissed my hole again. Next, I felt his tongue enter my spot. "Mhhm," I moaned, pushing backward on him. My hips faltered as I rotated my hips.

Hector started tongue fucking me. I bit down on the back of my hand, attempting to prevent my moaning. The squelching noise added to the atmosphere, and I started cumming. "He-Hec-tor mmmmh" I felt so relieved.

He slapped my right cheek and pulled back. I laid there with my back still arched, almost falling down in my cum. I can't believe I messed up my bed. "You liked that beautiful?"

I sighed and turned around. Ignoring the cum soaking up my back. "Yes, I liked that so much," I uttered, looking up at Hector. My muscles twitched from exhaustion, and he just smiled down at me.

"What are we going to do, babe? You fucked up your bed, and you can't change the sheets till tomorrow," he teased, and I looked away embarrassed.

"Sleep with you?" I asked in a whisper, and he laughed.

"Así es, cariño" he mumbled tracing my abs.

"Okay, get up, Jamal, let's get you cleaned up." Shakily I got up off the bed feeling icky. He went to the sink with one of his tops and wet it. He came back over and cleaned off my dick and my back.

"Thank you for cleaning me up," I whispered, looking away from him. It's the fact that I'm acting like a little bitch.

"You're welcome beautiful" he kissed my forehead.

"I like it when you kiss on me," I mumbled, soaking up his presence.

"Oh, yea? Come to bed, and I'll give you more," he stated, throwing his soaked shirt on my soiled bed and going up to his bunk.

"I'm naked."

"So what? so am I. Hurry up and come," Hector said, laying down on his bunk. I climbed the stairs and went up to his bunk. The beds are so small I don't know how this will work. We're both big men. I got in the bed, practically laying on top of him.

"If we don't wake up early and they open the gates, everybody will see us," I mumbled slowly, laying my head on his chest.

He didn't say anything. He just hummed. I felt his hand go down squeeze my ass. I whimpered, thrusting my hips a bit, causing my dick to rub on his thigh. "You're so sensitive," he mumbled, looking up at the ceiling.

"Hector, we can't do this again." I rushed out.

"Look at me," he growled, and I picked up my head to look at him like some obedient bitch. "Fuck, you mean we can't do that again?" He asked sternly, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I just don't feel it's right to continue with whatever this is because it won't end well," I mumbled, still looking at him.

"It's going to end with me 10 inches deep in you four times a week. I think that's a good ending to me." That honestly made me laugh. I laid back down on his chest and sighed.

"Go to sleep, Hector," I mumbled, putting most of my body on top of his.