Part 11

A/N: I hope you all like this chapter!

Omniscient

February 20th, 2019

"Nigga you heard they bringing Xander here?" One of my boys, jhavier, yelled, throwing the basketball at me. Is Xander getting sent here? What that nigga do. Jamal thought. He hasn't seen or heard from Xander since he got locked up. Yea, Xander helped him when his parents abandoned him, but their relationship didn't require them to speak every second of the day. They were the type of friends that even though they hadn't seen each other in a long time, their relationship will still be as strong as they last spoke.

Jamal was excited to see him, Confused as to why Jhavier knew about him coming before anybody else did, but he brushed it off.

"Oh, yea? We gon see when he gets here," Jamal mumbled, dribbling the ball around Jhavier and heading towards the basket. He felt eyes on him, and he knew who it was. Hector and his goons were on the other side of the yard playing dominos.

"You think you can score that on me?" Jhavier laughed, pushing Jamal to the side with his broad shoulders, causing Jamal to almost trip over. He caught his balance; however, he lost his hold on the ball. He watched jhavier pick up the ball and groaned.

"Nigga fuck this game," Jamal huffed, resisting the urge to fold his hands on his chest and cock his hip.

"You're mad you can't win? Jamal tightens up. Xander will beat your ass if he sees you like this," Jhavier said with a teasing tone. Jamal rolled his eyes. Xander doesn't give a fuck about who Jamal was. He's the other living person except for his mother and Hector that knows who he is.

"I'll fight back, watch your mouth," Jamal said, slapping Jhavier on the back of his head.

"Yeah nigga whatever," Jhavier laughed, picking up the ball and slamming it into the basket.

"Ight, thanks for letting me know; I'm about to head to my cell," Jamal said, dabbing up the taller man.

"Oh, yea, how is it like being cellies with that hick" Jhavier laughed; I didn't laugh, though.

"We cool; he stays on his side, and I stay on mine," Jamal lied with a shrug.

Now, if he knew, I'm always up under him. Jamal thought, laughing a little in his head.

"As it should be, I don't know what the warden was thinking putting yall niggas together shit. Look there he goes looking over here; I know you put him in his place cause he doesn't bother us no more" Jhavier laughed.

Jamal let out a dry chuckle, dapping Jhavier up again and heading back towards the gates. He saw the shot one of the guards by the gate a glance, and they opened the barbwire gates for him. he walked through, sending a head nod to the guard making his way back to his and Hector's cell. "Xander is coming here?" Jamal whispered with a smile on his face.

He missed the older man. He was excited to tell Hector; maybe they would be friends. The two most important people to him had to get along.

He made his way into his cell and walked to his bunker. He swiftly took off his jumper, leaving him in just his shorts and undershirt before laying down. "When would he get here," Jamal thought to himself, excitedly anticipating the next time he sees Xander. He was almost fast asleep when he heard Hector come in.

"Hey, baby," Jamal smiled, turning his head to look at the taller man. Hector smiled, feeling his heart flutter. He gave Jamal a confident grin. He was Refraining from walking over to him because the cell door was still open.