the serpent | 13

He offered her one night

He offered her one night. One night of forgetfulness. One night of pleasure. One night of total and utter bliss. The truth was it wasn't the night she feared, but the sunrise that was on the door of following.

The night was dark enough to paint all sins in the dark religion of pleasure, but when the sun came to greet the world it would be time to pick their scattered clothes from the floor and dress appropriately. Unfortunately for Blaise, she wanted to dress only to be stripped from her very being. In the most raw way possible. He would do just do that, without any forgiveness.

If he was her mistake then she wanted to be his only religion. The one he would holy greet upon each day until it was time for them to part.

She carefully got rid of her attire all while he so gracefully closed the pages of the book and placed it on the side for a later read. It almost felt as if she was interrupting him in the middle of a scene Octavio had so generously invested his time into.

The lace of her undergarments were on full display just like the heavily stamped letters of the book. Black to black, ink to ink, skin to skin, and eye to eye.

"Unclip your bra Blaise." He ordered with authority as he watched her. His gaze left her even more raw and naked than the lack of clothes itself. It's as if he was memorizing each curve of her body quite similar to each syllable of the book. Each tattoo that was inked deep in her skin was traced with his emerald eyes.

She carefully brought her hands to the back of her, before removing her lace bra from herself. Left completely stripped with nothing, but her lace thong that left little to nothing to the imagination.

The air in the room peaked her skin, as goosebumps raked her skin while his gaze remained intact on hers.

"Lay down Blaise." He once again ordered as Blaise stood there with thoughts of the consequences that would follow this night, but having so little time she knew it was worth to risk it all for a night worth's pleasure in his bed. She wanted to be read out by him, much like that book once in his hands.

Hesitantly, she made her way to his bed. He got off from the made sheets as Blaise touched the surface of the bed. With some consideration, her back was quick to meet the surface of his sheets as Octavio raked his gaze over her.

She flinched as his finger touched her neck before with precision trailing down the length of her body, stopping right at the waistband of her thong. He traced the lace before once again pulling away from her withering body which was stripped to intimacy.

He moved to the table where the book was placed and picked up the same one before sitting himself down in his previous spot.

"Come here Blaise." He said as she looked at him confused. Looking down on his lap he directed her towards himself. As she sat in between his legs, it was hard not to miss his length which felt painfully hard. She did effect him even if he was to deny it, but he was not ashamed of the attraction he had for her. It was the other way around, but it was not shame instead fear that embodied her. Fear of losing the last bit of control to him. Fear of handing him the reigns of her.

"Read Blaise, and don't stop. If you do so, you'll be punished for every pause. For every time you miss a word, I'll stop." She was out of breathe already, as her mind was already tempted by the thoughts of being punished by him. The way he would mark her red while he pounded into her ruthlessly. The way she would scream his names as if the whole world was there to listen.

"Read now." She with trembling hands, rubbed her stripped thighs as he opened the book to a page before handing it to her. The letters were already a blur as they were as she tried to not get distracted by the man being her and his d*ck that was begging to pound into her raw.

"Her lips parted in u-." She paused as his fingers met the waistband of her thong once again. As she paused he was quick to stop his fingers from exploring just how wet she was beyond where he was right now. Her thighs parted willingly for him to guide his fingers.

"Her lips parted in utter bliss as" Blaise read as Octavio pulled her thong down her thighs slowly, almost too painfully motioned as she grew greedy for his touch. Like an obedient partner she kept her eyes planted on the book, trying to make out the language of English as if it had grown foreign and out of her understanding all the sudden.

"She met pleasure in his touch." Octavio finally brought his fingers to her dripping c*nt that was begging to be touched, just so he could see how wet she was for him. It was almost embarrassing how wet she was for him.

"It's unacceptable to be this wet and not be pleasured Blaise." He whispered into her ear as she closed her eyes and leaned back into his touch. His fingers traced her before coming to a halt. Her eyes instantly opened as the book in her hands laid flat spine down in her lap.

"She was hungry for her touch." She continued to read as he instantly dragged a finger to her dripping wet p*ssy. Instantly throwing her off guard as he pushed two fingers inside of her. Her hands trembled as the weight of each syllable grew thicker and heavier on her tongue that just wanted to moan out his name.

"She wanted to be fed by his hunger for him." Blaise read with stuttering on each word of the sentence. The book to complicated to read and his fingers digging deep inside of her as his thumb stroked her clit with slow strokes. It was all to painfully calculated. It all wanted Blaise to lose her control.

"Is there something wrong baby?" He asked with amusement in his voice.

"I can't- Octavio." She begged as the book fell out of her hands onto the sheets of the bed that were soon to be unmade.

"Unfortunately, only good girls get their way baby and you deserve a punishment for not following my order." He said, as he pulled his fingers out of me leaving me withering in frustration that was beyond exhausting to tolerate.

"On your fours now Blaise. It's time you're taught obedience"

. . .

Thank you for reading beautiful readers! Follow me on my author instagram if you haven't already for some special news coming soon.

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!