the serpent | 33

BLAISE

BLAISE

"What are you doing Blaise?" His voice was daring. It dared me to lie so he could punish me for it.

I glanced down at the keypad of the laptop before shutting it close calmly. I couldn't let him suspect anything before I had seen what was on that flash drive for myself.

When I placed the laptop on the table next to the chair with the flash drive pointing the opposite direction of his, I got up and walked over to him slowly and almost too cautiously for my own liking. He wouldn't hurt me, I knew that but for some reason I couldn't shake off the feeling that this was going to hurt. Being with him was going to hurt.

"Diwa had given me an address before-" I didn't complete the open-ended sentence before lifting my green eyes to meet the grays of his own.

"What address Blaise?" He questioned further, his eyes accessing every little emotion on my face as if he could catch me lying and I knew he could but today I needed to try harder.

"My dad never let me know where my mother was buried, only a few people knew and Diwa happened to be one of them because she used to deliver a fresh bouquet to her grave every year on their anniversary." It was half of the truth at least. My dad didn't tell me where my mother was buried but I didn't find out from Diwa but by the fact where he was buried after he was murdered. Right next to my mother, six feet in the ground.

"You were searching the graveyard she was buried in?" He asked once again.

This time I only nodded before dropping my gaze down to the carpet underneath us. His fingers grabbed a hold of my chin before he tipped my gaze back up to meet his own.

"You want to go visit?" He asked. The suspicion in his voice now nowhere to be found and replaced with a gentle velvet voice. It was scary. So scary how quickly he could change from one mood to another like it was a matter of flipping a switch. But, it was Octavio. The man I trusted enough with me and my secrets. He wouldn't hurt me.

"Yes but not now." I answered. He stroked my pulse on my throat that was racing. His green eyes creased in suspicion once again and this time I pulled away from his touch. Wrong fucken move because his eyes fell on the laptop on the table.

His frown immediately turned into a gentle smile as he turned around and walked to the light switch on the wall to the living room. What was going on? I could taste the fear on my tongue and not from the fact that he could hurt me because Octavio Amor may not be a lover but he wasn't a killer either.

The light instantly lit the dark room and the flash drive in the computer was still hidden to much of my relief.

"Is everything okay?" I asked when he didn't turn around. I slowly approached him with cautious steps and once I was close enough to touch him, I came to a stop.

"Let's get you something to eat so you can take your pain meds. I already called a doctor to check on you." With those words he walked out of the living room and towards the direction of the kitchen.

Cold. So much coldness was fabricated in his voice. Something had changed and it was something that was connected to me. I instantly walked after him not before closing the light in the living room and quickly grabbing the flashdrive from the carrier in the laptop.

When I came into the kitchen I saw him pouring a glass of orange juice for me and then applying jam on a piece of toast.

"Sit." He said as he placed the food in front of me. I smiled gently before sitting down and then glancing back at him.

"Eat." He then continued as he picked the piece of toast and lifted it to my lips. I opened my mouth and took a bite before chewing the piece of bread.

He continued to lift the bread up to my mouth until I had finished it and then he guided the glass of orange juice to my lips. I didn't even dare ask a question as I finished the liquid in the glass.

"Good girl." He praised as he thumbed the corners of my mouth and then grabbing the empty plate he placed it into the sink so quietly.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as he washed the dish and then wiped his hands on the dish cloth.

"No Blaise. Nothing is wrong." I got up from my chair and walked up behind him. Wrapping my arms around him I felt him tense around me.

My skin started to crawl from the flashbacks from yesterday but I shoved them down. This wasn't the time to let myself be weak, men feed off of that element the most. And for some reason I wanted to believe that Ocatvio wouldn't be one of them but everyone had the tendency to prove me wrong from the very start.

"I need you to be okay." He whispered and I sighed behind him before pulling away. I turned him around and smiled at him.

"I'll be fine Octavio. You are here." I added at the end. He quickly pulled me into a hug before dropping his head on top of mine.

"I will always be here." He said as he kissed the top of my head and I melted. It was that easy for him to make me melt into him. The alarms in my head rang loud but my heart calmed down knowing it was safe with him.

I pulled away from him and he was hesitant at first but when my lips fell on top of his, he immediately calmed down. His tongue begged my lips to open and like everything he owned, I opened up for him without a second thought.

He tasted like danger and the most violent love and that alone made me want to tattoo my soul to his so he couldn't peel me off even if he wanted to. I wanted him to ache for me as much as I ached for him. I wanted him to fall in love with me just as hard as I had.

His hands found my hips and the tips of his fingers branded my skin as they dug their way into me but unlike any other violent touch, I welcomed him. I wanted to wear everything he gave me. I wanted to wear his cologne from fucking him. I wanted to wear his kisses when he went down on me. And more than anything I wanted to wear his taste when he lost his control with me.

"You're mine." He moaned roughly into my mouth, my wetness trickling down my thighs now.

"And I would fucken kill anyone who thinks otherwise. I promise Blaise. Even you can't keep me from you." Octavio was a lover at the end. A lover who would kill anyone who would stop him from taking what was his. His Blaise.

. . .
(Unedited chapter)
As promised, another update! Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!

author instagram | j_iris_grace
twitter | jirisgrace
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace
radish | JazmineIrisGrace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!