the serpent | 17

OCTAVIOI watched the road outside of the bedroom window with alerted eyes

OCTAVIO
I watched the road outside of the bedroom window with alerted eyes. I watched each car buzz past the road in front of me until it met the rest of the traffic on the other side. I sighed before turning around to glance down towards the body of the woman I had gotten obsessed with.

I was never the man who lost control over something so pathetic, like romantic interactions. But, even I didn't know who I was when it came to Blaise. I was not the man who had branded to just protect her. There was so much more that I knew was there in the blanks. Maybe it is something that I knew would lead to a dead end, a tragic ending.

I slowly approached her sleeping figure before bringing my hand down to her curls curtaining her face. Twirling the single strand off of her face, I knew I f*cked up. I gave into the temptations even when that was the last thing I should have done.

She was something that was supposed to be admired from afar as if she was some kind of diamond kept away in a jewelry shop. The type of diamond that would empty your wallet along with your heart. But, like the thief one is, I broke into her walls of honor and stole her away.

I was greedy when it came to claiming what belonged to me and sadly, she didn't belong to me. She belonged to someone who would not only cherish her, but would give her something I would never be able to give her. I would never be able to love her the way she would want me to because this f*cked up world had managed to f*ck me up.

I carefully pulled the bedcovers from the unoccupied side of the mattress and got in. She was peacefully sleeping, looking incredibly beautiful. Her curls splayed on the pillow under her head while her lips slightly parted, almost as if they were begging to moan her lover's name while he kissed her pink.

The glow of her cheeks was still painted across the surface of her skin and long eyelashes curtained her eyes. She looked perfect, like the perfect crime. I slowly placed my head down on the pillow behind me, bending an arm under my head.

Before I could help myself, I wrapped my arm around her waist making contact with her bare skin. I pulled her towards me before resting my head on the curb of her neck and resting my arm around her waist. Maybe just maybe I would be able to sleep today without having the battles of blood terrorizing my sleep. Maybe she could pull me out of the nightmares that haunted me each night.

_

BLAISE
I opened my eyes to the early morning sun peeking out of the corner of the glass window. I felt someone's arm around my waist while they kept their head cradled near my neck.

I hesitantly pulled away silently just a slight, to see Ocativo fast asleep. His arm was tightly banded around my waist, keeping me from moving any further off the bed. With still the bright sun rising, I took the time to take in all of the tiny features he had that I had missed all the other days.

From the tiny spray of light freckles, to the tattoo inked on the side of his neck. These were the things that I would never be able to take into account without being caught by him. I brought my fingers up to his face as I raked my finger over the tiny scar he had near his eyebrow. It was an old scar for sure, but one that had left a mark just deep enough to take into account.

I then brought my fingers over to the light freckles covering his nose and cheeks as if this would help me memorize each and every mark embracing his skin. His hair had curled from the sides giving him the perfect model look. He looked straight off of those pages of a fairytale where prince charming would come to sway the princess of her feet. But, I knew Octavio was not a people pleaser, not the one who liked to be the hero of the story.

I sneakily brought myself up to his forehead before kissing him slightly on the little scar that marked his skin. I knew this was something I would never have the courage to do if he was awake. It was as if when he was sleeping he was vulnerable enough to feel all the raw emotions I had playing in the film of my head.

I pulled back and laid back down on my pillow before tracing the variety of tattoos designs on his skin, wishing I had some kind of permanent mark on him as well. Something that would remind him of me, something he can carry on himself.

The sunlight continued to increase inside the room while I continued to memorize each and every little detail of the ink work done on him. Finally, deciding to at least get myself gathered up before he woke up, I decided to get out of bed. With careful maneuvering, I managed to escape his death grip around my waist. I instantly was kissed by the cold air of the room, as I noticed I was stripped down to nothing.

I picked up my robe from somewhere on the floor and headed to the bathroom connected to his bedroom. As I entered the bathroom, I was instantly greeted with the smell of his cologne and the strong scent of his shower products.

I looked like a mess, with my hair a healthy mess of curls and my lips almost painted a light pink. I was surprised as I saw the various shades of pink and red caressing my tan skin. From my neck, to the top of my thighs he had marked me. The evidence of his spanking was clearly branded on my ass. Many bite marks along with the scratches of his light scuff on my inner thighs were displayed on me.

He had left a mark behind for each kiss and each bite. I was imprinted in beautiful hues of pinks that I felt odd for liking so much.

I gasped as I felt an arm band around me and the palm of his hand covered my c*nt as if he was leaving some sort of claim. I met his serpent green eyes in the mirror, and the act felt way more intimate than what we had done in the bed. He admired the different imprints he had left on me with an emotion I hadn't seen in his eyes before. He brought his lips down to my ears before whispering away.

"You like those marks I had left don't you? You like that every time you will look yourself in the mirror you'll be reminded how I had eaten out of you, how I had licked that p*ssy of yours red. Don't you Blaise?"

"Yes." I heard myself answering him.

. . .

Hi, everyone! Thank you for reading! I have been offline here and there and that is due to some personal problems I am going through, but I pulled an update after a long day at work and school. Let me know if you like the individual point of views from each character. Enjoy and leave your thoughts for me in the comments below! Love you all!

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!