the serpent | 28

BLAISE

BLAISE

I sighed in relief as he tucked his face in my neck, finishing himself off inside me completely.

"Fucken hell." He groaned as he carefully pulled me off of his cock, his cum dripping down my inner thigh. It was the most fucken erotic scene I had seen, with my pussy swollen pink with his cum dripping from it and his cock glistening from us.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He said, as I wrapped myself around his body, waiting for him to move.

He carefully picked me up, before grabbing the towel from the lounge chair and throwing it in the back of me.

I closed my eyes while laying my head on his shoulder while he continued to make his way inside the house and softly across the hallway to his bedroom.

Opening the door to his bathroom, he placed me gently down before turning the shower on, making sure the water was warm enough.

He gestured for me to get in the shower as I peeled the towel off of me. I quietly got under the shower, instantly groaning as the warm water ran over my sore muscles. Two large arms wrapped around me from the back, making my head fall back into his chest.

"You're tired baby." I hummed in response, closing my eyes once again as he grabbed the shower gel in front of us. Pouring some in his hand, he started to lather my breasts and then down the length of my stomach.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered into my ear as I smiled softly. Kissing the side of my head, his hands continued to work.

I remained in his arms as he finished rinsing me off and quickly showering himself off next. Turning off the shower, he grabbed the towel hanging outside the shower and whipped himself off.

He laughed as I refused to move myself away from the shower before coming to me with a dry towel.

"Come here you little minx." He fumbled the towel in my hair, making me pull back from him in protest.

"No, Octavio. It'll ruin my hair." He laughed even louder as he caught me by the waist with one of his arms.

When he finally pulled the towel away from me, my hair was a curly mess.

"There you are, thought I lost you there for a second." He teased before pulling my hair away from my face and pecking my lips softly.

"Come on, let's get you in bed." I didn't say anything as he wrapped the towel around me and pulled me into his arms again.

"You are so spoiled Blaise." I smiled before relaxing into him.

He gently placed me into his bed before pulling the covers over me. I turned my face to the other side where he laid down.

I looked into his green eyes, falling for the softness in them. I smiled up at him as I scooted into his chest, laying my head right over his heart.

"Go to sleep sweetheart, everything is perfect." Ocatvio whispered down at me as he wrapped his arms around me protectively. And for once I believed him.

. . .
(Unedited chapter)
I know it was very short, but it was a filler chapter so sue me! Sorry not sorry!

author instagram | j_iris_grace
twitter | jirisgrace
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace
radish | JazmineIrisGrace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!