Chapter 17

Jungkook POV
No matter how much I tried I couldn't sleep. The image of her teasing me is keeping me awake. 'Fu*k it...' I think and I move towards her room. The luck is totally on my side. She didn't close the door. But the lights are turned off. Strange... She hates darkness. I clearly remember how much she used to freak out when the lights used to go off. It's dark but not pitch dark that I can't see. The moonlight shining from the window gives me the perfect view of her gorgeous face. She is wrapped up in a blanket and in a deep sleep having a smile on her face. God... How I wish that the blanket was me. I sat beside her bed admiring her. How I longed to see this view... After taking away my sleep, she is sleeping so peacefully. Such a bad girl... I unknowingly smirked. I... Am so very jealous of this blanket. With one swift motion I snatch the blanket away from her. She whined because of the loss of warmth. Then without wasting a moment I got in the bed with her and wrapped her in my arm. My smirked widened thinking about her reaction in the morning.

Sorry Noona... I love you. I really do but I can't let you get away after taking my sleep. I need to get my little revenge. Then covering both of us in the blanket I went to sleep. Having her in my arms... I want this everyday till the end of my life.

I was never the one to wake up early but if opening eyes early meant seeing beautiful angel in my arms then I would love to do it daily. As I was admiring her she snuggled closer to me. I couldn't help but smile. Cuddling with Noona is the best. I wanted to enojoy for a long time but that stupid Jihoon. 

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" 
Jihoon and Noona asked at the same time. 

"I was so scared to sleep their last night. Plus that bed was not comfortable..." I said giving my best shot of innocence. 

"Don't lie Jungkook..." 

"Okay fine... I was scared that you will again disappear just like 6 years ago." It wasn't a lie, a part of me was still scared. But that was also not the complete reason. I missed her like crazy. Noona bought my half truth while Jihoon scoffed. 

"You... What are you doing in my house? Why did you come here and when?" 

"Last night... Because I. Missed. You... My dear best friend..." I said hugging him. 

"As if I would believe that..." Saying that he pushed me. And I dramatically fell in the ground and groaned. 

"Jungkook... Are you okay?" She came rushing towards me and helped me get up. 

"I think my ankle twisted. I can't stand. It hurts Noona." I said like I was in pain. 

"Wait a second... I will get an ice pack. Then you will feel relief in an instant." Saying that she went out... Maybe towards kitchen.

And as soon as she went out I stuck my tongue out towards Jihoon.

"Wht don't you be an actor? You are so good in it." 

"Don't you know that I am good at everything. There is nothing I am bad at in this world." 

"Now tell me genuinely... Why did you come here?" 

"Obviously to meet Noona. Why else do you think?"

"You..." At the same time Noona entered. 

"Jihoon... You should stop fighting with Jungkook. I thought you both were best friend." 

"I didn't fight." Jihoon whined

"Stop whining like a child." 

"You don't complain when Jungkook does that." 

"Jihoon... Stop comparing." 

"I know it's because Jungkook is your favourite.... Brother..." Jihoon laughed at the end of sentence. 

"JIHOON..." Jungkook shouted while Jihoon stuck out his tongue.