Chapter 43

"I-I am fine."

"Come here..."

He asked you to come closer since you stood far from the hospital bed and near to the door.

"I said I am fine."

"Come here Noona... Or you want me to come to you."

You went near him but still far from his reach.

"Closer Noona..."

Biting your lips and went closer to him. He pulled you and made you sit on the bed. Placing his fingers between his lips he spoke

"I said your lips are mine. Mine to kiss, mine to bite... And no one can touch what's mine... Not even you." 

"Did you forget about 'no touch' rule? Should we break up?"  You said pushing your hand away. 

"I said I will not touch you but that didn't mean I won't take care of you. Your whole face is red, burning as of you are having a fever." 

He placed his hand on your forehead and then on your both hands. 

"Strange... I don't think you have a fever. Then why does your face looks red? Don't tell me... No way right? Are you blushing Noona?" 

"W-what nonsense? Why will I blush because of you?" 

"I never said that it was because of me." 

You closed you eyes in shame. 

"You are actually blushing because of me? Wow... Today is really best, at first you became my girlfriend and now you are blushing after seeing me. Noona have you realized your love for me?" 

"D-don't talk nonsense. I am not blushing. I am only embarrassed okay?" 

"Or are you blushing because of what I said to you on the phone?" He said completely ignoring your previous statement about being embarrassed. 

And when he exactly pointed out the reason for your blush your red face blushed more resembling a tomato. 

"Y-you are just t-talking non-nonsense." 

"Is that so? Then why are you stuttering and why is your face becoming more and more red?" 

"T-that... T-that..." You tried thinking not looking towards him. 

"That what Noona? Answer me... Don't avoid my eyes. " 

You couldn't take it anymore. It felt strange being near him. You never felt this way and you didn't know what it was... Your feelings currently, you are not able to describe. So you did what you always do in such situations with him. You stood up and ran away. 

But before you could do that your hand got caught by his and he pulled you towards him trapping you between his arms, he stopped you from getting away. You were completely trapped between him and the bed and he was hovering above you. His warm breath touched your lips and you tried to resist but to no avail. You strength couldn't even budge him. 

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Even if you tried to say it with anger it came out differently and to Jungkook it was tempting. You were unknowingly seducing, the already seduced Jungkook. 

"You were running away." 

His voice was so deep and hoarse that it caused you to flinch slightly. 

"Y-you are f-forgetting about the 'no touch' rule again." 

"I didn't."

"I didn't" He repeated. He looked as if he was under a spell... His eyes which were constantly roaming around your face stopped at your lips and he gulped. And you noticed it.

"Jung...Jungkook..."

Nuzzling his head on you neck he peppered you with light kisses until  his lips touched your ear. 

"J-jungkook don't..." 

"I want to use my 5 minutes chance now honey." 

Your eyes widened and you were speechless. It was you who agreed to that term... 

'I am dead. I am so dead today.'