Chapter 47

After hearing that sound you pushed him, and slipped away. Maybe because he was distracted, it was easier to push him.

Standing up, you buttoned your shirt trying to make yourself look presentable. On the other side, Jungkook had hard time breathing. He remembered how you looked so sexy under him. It was just as he imagined. Looking at you, who was trying to suppress moans, he almost lost control. He just wanted to tear your clothes and make you his. He wanted do what he always dreamed about. But not now... He can't do it for now. You are not ready...

"I s-should go now."

Without hearing his reply you dashed towards the door.

***

Until you reached your home you were in daze. That scene was continuously playing in your mind.

At night, when you were sleeping, you felt someone fumbling with your clothes which caused you to open your eyes. 

"J-Jungkook, you... What are you doing here? You should be at hospital." 

"I am sorry Noona. But it hurts so much." 

"What? Where does it hurt?" 

Taking your hand he placed it below his lower abdomen. 

"It's so hard Noona that it hurts so much." 

Your eyes widened realizing what your hand was holding. You tried to pull your hand away but his grip was so tight that you couldn't. 

"Jungkook!"

"This is what you do to me. I tried... I tried to control Noona. But I can't now. No, I don't want to. I just want you so much." 
He said as he released your hand and creased you lips before kissing you possesively. 
"Mmmp..." 

"I love you so much." 

"Jungkook t-this is not right."  Using both your hands then you tried to push him away. 

"I know it's not time yet. But this will eventually happen. So why not today. I can't wait. Can't wait to make you mine... I know you love me Noona. So don't try to hide from me. No matter how much your mouth lies, your eyes expresses all your feelings." 

"No..." 
You suddenly felt cold on your chest. 

"So naughty Noona. You are not wearing a bra." 

"Jungkook don't you dare... Ah..." 

You pushed his head buried on your chest with all your strength but as always it was of no use. 

"Do you mean I should not dare to do this? 
His teeth were biting your nipples of your right breast.

“Or this... 
 His left hand was fumbling with your left breast. 

"J-jungkook stop right Ahhh... I will
s-shout." 

"Shout all you want. There is no one here to hear you. We are the only one on this house Noona. And don't worry tonight I will make sure you scream all night. I will fu*k you so hard that you will keep screaming my name Noona." 
As he spoke his free hand roamed around your body. 

"Ahh... Jungkook..." 
And you screamed whole night. 

***

"How long are you going to sleep Noona?" 

"Ah..."  

You suddenly woke up. It was a dream, however you were actually wet. 

"What's wrong with me?" you questioned yourself.