Chapter 36

"I miss her. I miss her. I miss her. I want to see her... Hug her... Kiss her... and..." Facing the ceiling of his room in sleeping position her muttered. 

"Stop it Jungkook. I am right here beside you.. So gross.."

"I made a mistake. I should have cried more... Then may be she would have forgotten about needing time." 

"Gosh... I can't believe that the future of this nation is in your hand. You are supposed to be the King in near future. Is this how a King behaves? And it's not like she asked you to stay away for years. It's just two days. Moreover it has not even been an hour. And this behavior... "

" Get. Out. "

" W-what? "

"Get out... I don't want to see you. Your face is irritating." 

"Hey... Is this how one behaves with friend?"

"Friend... Who? I don't see one here." 

"Oh... You are going to be this way. Okay... I understand. I get it. We are not friends. Now just wait and watch what I will do? I will arrange a blind date for her with a guy of her age." 

Moving towards the door Jihoon said. 

Hearing that Jungkook's eyes enlarged with shock. And he got off from the bed. 

"I was just joking. Don't be mad." 

"Hmm? But I am serious... Very very serious." 

"Aye... Don't be this way. We are friends after all." 

"Friend... Who? I don't see one here."  He repeated the exact same words that Jungkook said few moments ago. 

"Come on... I said I am sorry." 

"So what? You said we are not friends.  So, now I will introduce... No, I will reintroduce myself to you... I am Jihoon, the younger brother of the girl who you are after." 

"I said sorry. Moreover I had my reasons for behaving that way towards you. We are friends. You should understand me." 

"Then you should also understand me this time. Please... Understand." 

Saying that he went out of the door. Meanwhile Jungkook followed behind. Jungkook caught his hands. 

"You should understand my feelings. You know how I feel right. If not you... Who will understand me?" 

"You should have thought of that before you did all those things to me. Do you have any idea what I felt at that time? No you just did it knowing that it was wrong." 

As they were having conversations they heard gasps. When they turned around they saw maid's standing in the hall way. Shocked plastered on their face. They hand their mouth covered with shock widening their eyes. 

When Jungkook saw their shocked face he realized something and released Jihoon. 

"It's not what you think."

Hearing Jungkook say that Jihoon too understood the situation. 

"Hey, it's not like that." 

But their explanation further deepened their suspicion. 

"We understand. We won't speak about what we saw here today." 

It was weird when the cold prince, who didn't get along with anyone always kept Jihoon around him. He didn't even interact with any girls. So this was the reason. He was not into girls but now what will happen to our country's future... All maids who was at the scene had the same thought. 

Meanwhile you got busy. Since you came back you had stayed home. But you wanted to work now. You went to give interviews in few companies. The interviews went quite well. So you were certain that you will get job in at least one of the companies. The two day ended in a quick pace. You also thought some ways to make Jungkook understand. Therefore you visited Palace with determination of turning down Jungkook. However something unexpected was about to happen. 

As soon as you entered you faced the worried Queen mother. 

"What's wrong Grandma? Why do you look so haggered and worried?"

"I don't know what to do with him. Ah... I am so stressed." 

"Who are you talking about?" 

"Jungkook... He is behaving weird. These past two days, he hasn't come out of the room. He rarely eats. He didn't want to come out of his room so I didn't force him. Yesterday I sent his favorite snacks but he just returned it without even touching it. I also called the doctors to check his condition but he refused to see them. "

'It's not because of me right.' you thought. 

" Y/N do you have any idea, why he is behaving this way?"

"It think its because of..." 

*Thud*

At the same time a loud sound came from somewhere when you turned around you saw Jungkook covered with blood down the stairs. He fell from the stairs. 

"JUNGKOOK..." You and queen mother screamed at the same time and rush towards him. 

"SOMEONE ARRANGE THE CAR..." 

Placing his head on his lap you called out to him. 

"Jungkook... Jungkook... Please don't close your eyes. Jungkook you can't sleep okay... Stay conscious... Please please..." 

Wiping you tears he said in a low voice. 

"D-don't cry N-Noona." 

"Jungkook..."

"I missed y-you Noona."