Chapter 35

Slap

"It hurts... Then it was not a dream? *Gasp* THE LOVE CONFESSION AND THE THREE KISSES.... IT WAS REAL. How am I going to see him again? I wish the night never ends. " 

Burying you head in the pillow you screamed crying in agony and shame. Just like you there was someone else who did the same but for different reasons.

"Finally... Finally I... I DID IT. Ahh... Her lip... Her lip were so soft. I could kiss them whole day. I want to see her. When will the night end?"

***

As you dad would be returning today so there is no any reason left for you to stay here any longer. That's why you woke up early and got ready.

"I must avoid Jungkook at any cost."

***

"W-what are you d-doing here Jungkook?" 

As soon as you got out of you room, you regretted. Because Jungkook was waiting for you outside. 

"You are so predictable Noona. I knew you would attempt to run away after last night? I am only asking for a chance. Is that so difficult to give?" 

"Yes it is. It's not possible between us." 

"Why?" 

"I already told you last night. Jungkook my feeling for you are different... It's nowhere near the romatic feeling that you have for me. I can't change my feelings..." 

"Then how can you expect me to change my feeling for you? Okay fine... You don't want to  respond to my feelings then you don't have to. My feelings... My love would be enough for both of us. You can treat me as you usually do. I won't complain. I will wait hoping I will be able to win you one day. I am even ready to wait whole life. But please don't try to run away or avoid me. I won't be able to tolerate that Noona. If only... If only I have you by my side, it will be enough. "

Tears brimming in his eyes which were threatening to fall he began pleading to you. How did it come to this? Since when did he had those feelings? You wished to ask him. But even if you ask him, nothing would change. In turn it might weaken you determination to reject him. Beside your heart was also wavering. He was right. You were starting to have feelings for him. But this was wrong. You reminded yourself every passing second. You had to get away from him. You need to organise your thoughts, calm your heart before it falls for him. 

"I... I need some time. All these things happened so suddenly that I have no idea what to do. So please give me some time so that I can gather courage to face your feelings. Please... I won't run away, I promise. I just need to organise my thoughts. L-leave me alone for sometime. Please... "

As you completed your last sentence his tears fell. You had always been weak to his tears. You didn't like to see him crying so you always pacified him when he did. This time too... 

"Two days... Just give me 2 days... At least after that I would be able to face you. So just two day, don't visit me, don't call me or message me..."

Saying that you left and he didn't stop you. After reaching a certain distance you turned around. He was still standing in the same spot with his head down.
"He is crying..."
You heart broke seeing him that way. It was because of you. He is hurt and broken all because of you, yet, you can't do anything. You can't return his feelings. Thinking that you turned around and ran.

"She is gone. How long are you going to stand that way? And don't worry. It will okay." Jihoon spoke trying to help his friend.

"Even if she rejected you, you should not cry this way. You are The Jungkook."

"Who said I was crying?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"Y-you... You faked it." 

"Haah... I had to else I don't know how many days she would be hiding in the pretense of needing time."

"You are such a devil. Oh! My innocent Noona... I can't understand you. What the hell are you trying to do?" 

"I am just trying to make her accept the reality and I am her reality."

"This way... Will she fall for you?"

"I don't need her love. Because I am sure that she already is in love with me. And I don't care even if she don't. I have all my lifetime to make her fall for me. I only need her acceptance. She just need to accept my feeling." 

"What will you do after that? What of she never loves you back? "

"We will get married..."

"WHAT?"

"Have children... Then she would have no choice. At least after giving birth to our children, she will love me. Even if she don't she will stay beside me at least for the sake of our child. No?"

"Do you realize you are only 18? Marriage? Children? You are so... So dirty Jungkook. I wish I could warn her about you."

"Jihoon... Do you want to make a bet with me?" 

"What?" 

"Within seven days she will agree to be my girlfriend..." 

"Impossible... She won't. At least not so soon." 

"If I lose I will do whatever you want." 

"Even if I tell you to stay away from my Noona?" 

"Yes... But if I win... You will have convince your dad for our marriage after she accepts." 

"Accepts to be your girlfriend? That's too soon. You are only 18... Not possible. Dad won't agree. Even Noona won't." 

"Fool... I mean after she accepts my marriage proposal. Don't worry there is still time for that." 

"You are too overconfident. She is not even your girlfriend and you are thinking about marriage. What makes to think that she will accept being your girlfriend or wife?"

"Do you accept the bet or not?" 

"I do because seven days are too short." 

"Wrong... They are too long for me." 

"So did you forgive me? You were angry with me for some unknown reason." 

"No..." 

"JUNGKOOK..."